Riley Liddle 15/04/2014

Balthazar1275

Reaction score
Well here I am as a Mummy after 2 years of trying and 3 miscarriages we finally got our rainbow baby.
Baby was breach from about 28 weeks pregnant and refused to turn then he scared the life out of me at 38 weeks and 6 days by having reduced movements so our planned elective section was brought forward a couple of days and our little man came into the world on Tuesday 15th April at 17.08 weighing a teeny tiny 5lbs 10oz.

He is just perfect in every way and settling into a routine of 4 hourly feeds and taking about 3oz each time so no doubt he will be gaining weight and growing big and strong in no time.

He is the double of his Dad and seeing my Husband hold our little boy and seeing the love he has for him makes my heart just melt. I have never been so happy and contented in all my life.

Here is a pic of our gorgeous Riley.

Michelle x

image.jpg

Awww he's gorgeous. He's so tiny !! My Son was a whopping 9lb8oz lol so never really seemed like a newborn. Congratulations xx

yay you have a parenting journal :) he's so cute :)

Yeah thought it was only right I started a parenting on since I had a TV and pregnancy one.
How are you getting on Angela?

Michelle X

Yay somewhere to stalk you and Riley still. He is gorgeous enjoy been a mummy xx

Thanks ladies, can't believe Riley is a week old already.
Midwife was round this morning and she delighted with Riley's progress. He is due to be weighed again on Friday, can't wait to see how much he has put on.
We have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow for his routine hearing check then, we are going to register his birth on Thursday!!!

Michelle x

Yeah thought it was only right I started a parenting on since I had a TV and pregnancy one.
How are you getting on Angela?

Michelle X

I'm fine thanks! getting on great, Ettaley is a very good baby - lets her mum sleep! lol. She has grown so much already and is almost 4 weeks old!:shock:

Hi Michelle! Baby Riley is gorgeous, congratulations hunni! You are so lucky he is going 4 hours between feeds, I am so jealous! Glad you are enjoying being a Mummy. How did his weigh in go? It still exites me getting my little man weighed and seeing the increase! Enjoy registering his birth, a lovely special day :) xxx

Little Riley is now all registered and official!!!

The midwife weighed his yesterday and he has put on 5oz in 5 days!!!

Birth weight: 5lbs 10oz
Day 5 weight: 5lbs 8oz
Day 10 weight: 5lbs 13oz

Riley was a little bit constipated yesterday but after having some cooled boiled water and doing lots of cycling movements he seems to be back on track.
We also bought the Tommee Tippee perfect prep machine and OMG!!! I love it. Bottles made in under 2 mins no hassle no fuss it's just brilliant.

Here is the latest pic of my little man

Michelle x
image.jpg

He is just scrummy (and so weeny!!)

It's lovely to see lots of RMC mummies in this section now :lol: :lol:

X

He is just scrummy (and so weeny!!)

It's lovely to see lots of RMC mummies in this section now :lol: :lol:

X

It felt like we would never get here. Still can't believe we finally have our rainbow baby. He is just perfect and tiny. I can't stop looking at him.

Michelle X
2014-04-26 20.45.51.jpg

It never stops being amazing, that is the beauty of it!

This is just the beginning :lol:

X

Yeah he is only 5lb 13oz and 45cm long. We have been given so many clothes for him as gifts but none of them fit him as he is just so small.
He is gaining about an ounce a day in weight so I am sure it won't be long before he is growing big and strong and will fit into newborn outfits

Michelle x

Aw Michelle he is absolutely adorable!! And I'm so so happy you finally got your little Riley!!!

Lianne x

Just found ur parenting journal Michele , he's coming on a treat yet stil dinky jus how I like them lol il be joining this section very soon gonna start operation get baby out ASAP started by a bounce on trampoline earlier lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back