Riley Liddle 15/04/2014

Yes get bouncing JoJo, we are all eager to finally meet your little rainbow baby

Michelle x

so glad to hear Riley is doing so well! he'll be fitting all the outfits soon enough.....make sure you keep checking though - cos I put things in the drawer that I thought would be way too big for a long time -and turned out they fitted perfectly, in fact her feet were right down the ends of the legs! lol.

Yes he has now grown out of the tiny baby clothes and is fitting into newborn clothes. I have to roll up the sleeved but the body and legs fit fine.
Can't believe how much he is changing already

Michelle X

This is Riley today. He obviously tired himself out playing in his baby gym. It's a hard life being a newborn baby!!!!

Michelle X
2014-05-01 16.48.30.jpg

I know I am very biased but yes he is just the most adorable baby haha!!!

Michelle x

Aw michelle, he's so gorgeous. I think the first 6 weeks passed in a euphoric daze for us, its so amazing. I look forward to seeing little Riley's progress. Just think, only a few weeks until smiles!!!

Yay, found your journal - I love the photos of Riley, he is so adorable xxxx

Aw michelle, he's so gorgeous. I think the first 6 weeks passed in a euphoric daze for us, its so amazing. I look forward to seeing little Riley's progress. Just think, only a few weeks until smiles!!!

We are getting smiles at the moment but he seems to do them while he is sleeping, not sure what he is dreaming about to make him smile but it's so cute anyway. Can't wait for him to smile at me properly

Michelle x

Aw it's making me so excited!!! Enjoy every moment hun!!

Lianne x

Well I appear to have a little infection in my section wound. Feeling a bit sorry for myself today. I am in a bit of pain and just not feeling myself. Got antibiotics to take and special silver coated dressing to use over the next week to see if that sorts the issue out. If not I have to go back to GP for more tablets!!!
Little Riley is unsettled today too. He is very clingy and had a bout of diarrhoea. I hope it's just a one off. Poor little man. I hate that I am on my own with him while my husband is back at work. I am so exhausted

Michelle x

Last edited:
Just found you journal, congrats hon he is adorable!! Hope your having a better day x x

Sorry to hear you had a difficult day yesterday - I hope today has been better and Riley is more settled :hug: xxx

It is totally emotioanl and exhausting and strangely euphoric all at the same time. I've had several major wobbles including one at easter after we both had a horrible chest infection that lasted 2 weeks. Its really tough when hubby goes back to work too. My mum stayed for a week initially, but when she was leaving I nearly clung to her leg!
I found my sling really helped but I expect you can't use this til 6weeks after section?

Sending a hug :hugs:
There are always the occasional bad days and don't underestimate those hormones. Xxx

Health visitor came today and Riley now weighs 6lbs 15oz!! He certainly is growing big and strong.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back