Riley Liddle 15/04/2014

I am not 100% sure what flavour baby no2 is. One day I think girl then next day boy. I really don't know and to be honest I don't have a preference. As long as they are healthy. I am desperate to know thought. Not knowing is killing me X

Michelle X

Happy 1st Birthday to our gorgeous little boy Riley. Love you to the moon and back xxx

Michelle x

Happy 1st Birthday RILEY!!!!!! Ahh goes so fast doesn't it! Xxx

Thanks Danielle, yes it does indeed. Love seeing him learn new things everyday and develop his own personality though but miss him being a newborn baby.

I see your now officially TTC baby no2. How exciting. I will be stalking you every step of the way huni x

Michelle x

I hate how fast it goes but at the same time its amazing seeing them change into little people with personalities isnt it!

Iam iam!! :) i was going to wait till summer but ive waited long enough hahaha!! So just waiting to OV in the next week and then ill be in my 1st tww! Wooop! :) xx

Omg, I can't wait to see how you get on in your 1st TWW, you fell pregnant with Noah straight away didn't you?

Michelle x

Omg, I can't wait to see how you get on in your 1st TWW, you fell pregnant with Noah straight away didn't you?

Michelle x

Yes i was very lucky, caught 1st month.
Ive been off the pill since Aug last yr as my cycles have been weirdly long!
So hopefully as my last on was 31days (taking agnus castus & seven seas vits) my body will be all good ready for ttc now! Lol..
I dnt mind if it takes a few months anyway as im already starting earlier than planned. But what will be will be! :)

Ahh Riley is sooo handsome!! Looks so grown up!
Fab photos :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back