Brody cut his face UPDATE NOT GOOD :O(

How is brodys cut now urchin - has it healed alot?

I got bitten by my grandparents dog when I was little, right on the top of the lip, had stiches as there was a chunk out, I was about 2, mum was petrified it was going to scar as at the time it was looking really bad, but you can only see it now if I point it out (faintly) and the only way you can see it propery is if you stretch the skin taught.

I think at this age kids are still developing/growing so much so their skin has much better chance to heal....its not all nackered like ours lol

Hiya

its not too bad, the redness is going, but its still "open" it's healed/healing but it's not looking like it's going to stick back together... cos it's constantly wet with drool it's just healed like that :(

Ask your doctor for some talc (the medicated stuff) to dry it up, when paris bit the side of her mouth we used that

Hope it all heals up properly and doesnt scar his little face :hug:

My daughter Teagan cut her cheek near her mouth really deap, It healed but it looks like its going to scar :( That was the last thing I wanted her to have on her face. Just hope it grows out or fades.

Its scary though isnt it when their face is cut open and the want so much of no scars or anything :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back