What's your day job/OH's day job?

I own my own Travel Agency (work all on my own in a wee shop in a wee town). Been a travel agent for (ahem) 23 years cos I was a YTS at 16yrs and I'm now 38 - LOVE my job but could do without the stress sometimes. Its great however being my own boss and get to see soooo many places in the world. Just back from Barcelona and won an award for "outstanding performance" selling tours to China !! Wahey!! They gave an award, £50 capital bonds vouchers and .....wait for it....a guaranteed place on a travel agent's educational trip to China or Indochina in November next year!!! Hope they can delay that one for a year eh??? I sooo want to go but cant do it if pregnant or wee baby in arms!!

I plan to carry on working if I have a baby but bring him/her with me. If that's too hard I'll close up shop and do what I do from the comfort of home.

My hubby is a firefighter

oh firefighter ;) hahah! xx

ok, I'm a bit complicated :p

I'm a Graphic Designer by trade - but have never actually worked full time as that (only freelance), worked in Legal & General for 7 years, then worked at the Hospital for a year working in Theatres (neruo specifically) and now I'm working for Admiral dealing with car insurance renewals :p (great company to work for btw) :)

And my OH is a Senior Technical Consultant - that means basically he's a web developer :p

i a stay at home mum/ housewife and an oven to cook my second baby lol oh works as a chef in a pub/restrant for brwers fayre which is part of whitbread and also does all the electrical work in the premier inn

I am a full time nursery nurse and bf is a plumber, hoping when i concieve my bf's mum would have the baby while i work 2-3 days a week :)

Ooooo ill join in.....

I'm a store manager for a well known national photographic chain - love it (photo printing, camera sales etc etc) been there for 7 years.

And my OH is a manager of a local decorating store (a mini B&q) lol.

xxxx

I am a stay at home mummy right now and OH is a hospital porter. Before i had m daughter i was a sales assistant in a curtain shop. Very large chain of stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back