Oliver Clark Cahill

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Well im finally feeling able enough to post lol ..got home yesterday from hospital. Oliver Clark Cahill was born 8/10/2010 at 1.15pm weighing 6lb 3oz...by elective c section. :shock: OMG easy way out? Yeah right.... Anyway thats besides the point little man was born fit and healthy with a cracking set of lungs! (Which hes excerising as i type). I am struggling a bit with my war wound and mega sore boobs. :oooo: The day has been twinged a bit with sadness as our little puppy Lana was stolen from our garden today. Olivers routine consists of ...poo..wee when you change nappy all over his own face :), feed, vomit, clean up, change outfit n bedding, feed again, poo again and vomit again lol ... And here he is my little superstar.

Attachments

• Oliver.jpg
    Oliver.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 32
aw what a cutie the boobs are the sore part eh, im getting a planned section and crapping my pants lol xx

he is lovely congrats, hope ur pup arrives back safe and sound xx

congratulations!! hope you on the mend soon.

wee man is lovely, well done xx

He is adorable! :love: Congratulations!! :yay: That photo has made me so unbelievably broody!

So sorry about your puppy though :( x

Congratulations, hes a cutie!! Hope your pup is home and safe asap :)

Congratulations, he looks lovely, makes me impatient to meet my LO. :)

Sorry about your puppy, b****rds!!

Congrats Hun he's lovely :D sorry about your puppy and hope you feel better soon x x

Congratulations, hope you're ok, and that's realy harsh that someone would steal your pup, really hope your pup is found! X

Congratulations and well done too you xx

Congratulations Oliver is gorgeous!!
Hope your puppy is home safe and sound asap!! xxxxx

congratulations hun, what a gorgeous little boy
sorry about your dog, i had my dog stolen from my garden when i was younger

Aw how sweet is he! Congratulations!!

Hope your feeling a little better now, so sorry to hear about your pup, hope he's found safe and sound asap xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back