***** October 2015 Mummies ******

Still can't believe he's here ha ha. Who's still left?

No, lost major amounts of plug last night and this morning. Going in today for booked section but the midwife who did my sweep yesterday said if I want to try naturally to see if they will break my waters and let me try first xx

I lost loads of plug the Fri night. 2.5 days after my stretch and sweep
Then next morning my waters went x

Ah well good luck with your section if they can't get you going naturally, at least either way baby will be here today I'm so excited for you :) keep us updated xx

I'm same old same old Lol!!! Still with bump!!!

How are all the squidgy lovely babies today? Xxxx

Hi ladies... I'm one of the august 2015 mummies! Have any of you heard off first time mum? ive spoken to her a lot on here from day 1 and I know she was due her baby the other day, wondered if any of you were close to her and might have some baby news xxx

Hi ladies... I'm one of the august 2015 mummies! Have any of you heard off first time mum? ive spoken to her a lot on here from day 1 and I know she was due her baby the other day, wondered if any of you were close to her and might have some baby news xxx

I've messaged her on FB to say u are asking after her hun, she is fine i will let her update you. Hope you and baby are well x

Hi ladies sorry have only just got home. Mitchell has got pneumonia, e-coli septicaemia and they are testing to see if he has meningitis. He will be in for at least a week, just waiting on the last test results to come through. I am pleased to be home but also sad to be leaving my baby but I know he is in the best possible place xx

Awk ftm
What happened? Did you pick up a bad infection?
Poor little mite
Cracking weight
Keep us posted love. Hope youre ok x

Well I'm not to sure, they broke my waters at 12 pm and they was clear. About 7pm poo started coming out from the womb and for some reason they left me to rest and didn't get him out until 2.22am. I might be wrong but I thought when baby poos they have to get them out? They didn't even weigh him until 5am and we wasn't allowed to get him dressed till they did so he probably got cold. We should find out by Sunday the results of the lumbar puncture but so far they aid he is doing well xx

Congratulations FTM! Wowee he's a big boy. Sorry to hear he is poorly and wishing a speedy recovery xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back