***new january 2012 testing thread!!!! Cracking start to the new yr*****

Well I tested and thought I could see a very faint line on the Internet cheapie so I did a cb digi and it said not pregnant so will have to wait a few more days and test again x

Congrats to all who got there BFP's and sorry to all who the wicked witch got, heres to February!

Sorry to cantwait :hug: xxx

Wow! So many BFPS! Wonderful!! :D

Really sorry for the witch victims so far and especially for cantwait as it sounds like you've been through an ordeal this month - wishing you much better luck from now on...

hoping the next cycle brings us all many more BFPS :) xxx :dust:

Hello,

Could you take me off the 30th please. May put myself on Feb's thread!

Had a blood test at doctors friday (cycle day 29) and I still hadn't ovulated!! I have another blood test monday.....if this says i've ovulated then i'll put myself on Febs thread. Exciting to know that right now I could be pregnant/falling or may do later this week. I got excited 2 weeks ago for ovulation and now I am again! lol. Thanks Bellarina!!

I am going to test on 30th sweetie BUT can you leave me as 31st (just in-case 30th is too early - I will be 13dpo then!)

Not long to go :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Ye i never sleep tge night before testing. Good job af came day before this time as it meant i slept lol xxx

I'm out witch got me :-(

Good luck to those left to test and I'm trying to be positive about next month for those of us who didn't join the January bfps x

I'm out witch got me :-(

Good luck to those left to test and I'm trying to be positive about next month for those of us who didn't join the January bfps x

hey hun im sorry she got you. good luck for feb hun xxx

Hi ladies
Well it's been eventful, finally got a BFP but unfortunately it turned out to be eptopic :-( so few days in hospital and one tube less, now home. Hopefully will be back in March more determined but fx non of you all will be here as you'll all have gone to Tri 1 !
Congrats to all those with their BFPs so far, healthy n happy 9 months to you all and to those still waiting :dust: :dust: :dust: x

Hiya hun, hope you are feeling ok.

The hugs next to your name on here are off all the girls on here and to let you know we are thinking of you xxxxx

Bellarina, please can you change me to 3rd feb? As I've ov'd early I think af must come early too!

One whole week as well!! it's the weirdest thing in the world and first ive ever experienced! Been off the pill since sept 11 and have always ovulated from cd15-17.

Thanks huni xxxxxxx

Hi bellarina, can you take me off the jan thread? I'm going to wait until af and test in feb thread. Thanks xxx

Hi bellarina, can you take me off the jan thread? I'm going to wait until af and test in feb thread. Thanks xxx

If AF hasn't arrive hun are you sure you want to be taken off?

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back