My diet diary!

setdse

Reaction score
Hey guys

Today I'm off to Tesco to do my first shop of my 7 day diet that tiny spoke about before. Lots of eggs tomatoes and salad!
My first day will be tomorrow and in actually really looking forward to it.the fact its for 7 days i think will help cos it will encourage me to stick to it
not really expecting anyone to comment on this its Just for me so I can keep track etc.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Ok so back from Tesco with a fridge full of tomatoes eggs and lots of saldas and fruit.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes :)
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Day 1

Breakfast :plain toast with a grilled tomato.not as bad as I thought
Lunch: fruit. as much as I like :) so I stocked up with bananas strawberries and raspberries and tomorrow on market day ill go get some more yummy bits.
Dinner: 2 boiled egg salad with 1/2 grapefruit for pudding

U had a banana half a dozen strawberries and a handful of raspberries.that should keep me going till 5oclock. When we have dinner :) oh is sitting here munching in crisps and biscuits but I'm resisting the urge n thinking of next Mondays weigh in

Resisted the urge to eat biscuits but made my dinner early as was starving.

5ad43025-418f-33ba.jpg

2 boiled eggs and salad with a black tea :)

Good luck setdse! I'm just about to start a new diet so let's hope we both succeed x

I'm joining you on this!!

Day 1 here :)

Yay! Welcome erin! I need all the encouragement and support as possible. How u finding it so far?

I've just had a bit of dry toast so far. I'm feeling hungry but got banana, raspberries, strawberries and grapes for lunch.

How you getting on today??

skipped breakfast as i hate eating it so i kind of added my breakfast with my lunch

soooo...

Day 2

breakfast skipped
lunch: dry toast(instead of an egg), 1 low cal fried tomato, 2 boiled eggs and a glass of grapefruit juice.
dinner: chicken salad.

erin im not sure whether u've got it but i am putting what im eating into my fitness pal just to keep track of calories etc.

Day 1 works out at 433kcal plus drinks :shock:

Last edited:
Ooh, yeah I might do that!

Gosh, thats not alot of calories....

I've just had a big fruit salad. Was yum x

Ooh, yeah I might do that!

Gosh, thats not alot of calories....

I've just had a big fruit salad. Was yum x

i know thats what i thought! but then i didnt really have much fruit at lunch...but still! no wonder u loose up to 20kcal in a week!

nomnom loving my salads atm.

You doing well hunny, it all sounds like my kind of food too. Might give it a try after christmas, once everything is settled x x

You doing well hunny, it all sounds like my kind of food too. Might give it a try after christmas, once everything is settled x x

ill see if i still have the link for the 7 day meal planner. its quite repetitive tbh but for a quick weight loss to put ur bum in gear its meant to be great!

Thanks hun, definitely going to give it a go after christmas :) x x

I'm swapping grapefruit for oranges. I've heard that's allowed. I don't feel bad at all today :).

I'm so excited to see if I do actually lose a stone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yh u can switch! pink grapefruits are ok im im eating them anyway lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back