*7lbs in 7days Super Juice Diet* UPDATE PG 4 WEIGHT LOSE!!

Iv done this before, a few months after I had ellie. I think I lost just over half a stone.
Totally gone off fruit & veg since having ava though so cant stomach it this time!

I've still got those extra bits for it if you want me to send them to you :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck with the juice diet my special scottish friend :D

Sarah that looks vile! rather you than me hun.
How are you going on it? I think id have cheated and eaten something by now.

well done sarah.. good for you hun xx ive done loads of diets and im currently doing slimming world.. tbh.. its extreamly expensive..so maybe your doing it the right way.. after all all you are doing is putting raw fruits and veg into your diet..

Kev - Thanks but no thanks, save them for if you get hungry mid route of your work :puke: :lol:

Melanie - I have managed to resist all food!! Proud of myself, even went and got Arianna a treat of a happy meal yesterday and didnt have anything for myself! :dance:

Its good when a plan comes together.

I have the book for the lemonade diet (master cleanse) and I tried making the mix up but I might have a put a bit too much chilli powder in it. Bit strong. Tne bit that put me off that one was the salt water flush and laxative tea. :oops:

I have enough to do of a morning. Dont want to get caught short on the nursery run.

Your diet sounds good, I love fruit. Im on the weight watchers so will see next Monday how that goes. Last night was my first.

Remember your ab squeezes

Good luck

Well done Sarah I admire you for resisting that Mcdonalds :shock: :lol:

That juice looks awful but it actually sounds really good! I'm glad it's going well so far :hug: :hug:

I've been on an elemental diet...completely liquid. Specially prepared drinks that have all nutrients, vits, minerals and calories in a post digested state.... mmmmm :puke: . Completely free though provided by the NHS. It came in Summer fruits which was just un drinkable... and orange which wasn't much better :lol: I gained weight on mine though :) And was on it for 6 weeks... and OH how I missed food :cry: .. not so much the food, as the diet kept me full, but the texture of food. I used to go up, rob a bite of peoples food, chew it and spit it out... :lol:

Diets are hard no matter what you do... Good luck with loosing the weight hun.. :hug:

Sarah i wish you good luck babes and you will do it, if you dont dont beat yourselfr up. Its trial and error.

xsammyx i did cambridge very succesfully and have not put weight back on - if you pig yourself with choc and go back to your old eating ways - of course you will put weight on. But i went straight onto ww and am lossing oit steadily.

There is nothing wrong with a liquid diet as long as you stick to it, are monitered by a doctor or leader and do not go back to old eating habits.

5lbs lost already since Monday!!!! :cheer:

I am sooooooo chuffed!!! :cheer:

That is bloomin amazing sarah well done! is it a diet that works when your in ketosis?

Well, I have done it in 4days!! Lost another 2lbs!!! :cheer:

Still gonna continue on the juice for the remaining 3 days and then start on all the grilled fish etc as the plan says.

The juices are still gorgeous, but I must admit I am getting a bit sick of the mint tea! :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: well done for even sticking at it, i would be dying to chew something after the 1st day :rotfl: , cant believe how much weight you can lose doing it tho. :D after the 1st week is it expected to lose less weight than this one?

xxxx linzi xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back