smug show off type thread

Im eating meat again now and I think it might be easier to follow the extra easy plan.

Im debating starting again but not to the meetings, just following the books.

Huumm...I do a week and see how I get on. I was 2lb heavier than when I started it.......I dont believe I followed the plan all that well :/

I would just like to add some pictures to keep us motivated and to make us step awayyyy from the Easter eggs :love: :love:

obese.jpg

obese+butt.jpg

f174b8b922b732df6605c2089f1fcf9d.jpg

Oh my word that's put me right off my bounty!!

Do you HAVE to go to meetings and stuff?

No you can join online or just buy the books off amazon and follow the plan yourself. I just need the motivation of the meetings!

Oooh I'll get on amazon whenever I make it home, am at my
Moms still might have to stay but longer than I thought and her internets down :cry:

That poor dude in the 3rd pic!!

I have the books, I must get back to it. I rid of my mummy tummy!!

Those pics really need printed out and stuck round my mirror lol

Hows the slimming world going tiny?

I did my weigh in today and Ive lost 2lb this week. I go walking up a hill near me on a saturday morning wearing Paige (4.5 miles) and am starting zumba on Monday. This baby weight WILL be gone!

oooh well done hun :yay: i lost 1 and a half lb this week :cheer: I was dead happy but later in group i realised all the other newbies have lost loads more, one woman signed up the same time as me and got her half stone sticker last night, WTF?! i hate my metabolism

your doing well tiny! Im trying to just control my diet i lost 1lb last week But If i havent lost anything this week i'll be joinin slimming world x

I wish I had scales, after the sickness I know I have lost weight, but now that my appetite is back I doubt it will last long x

Well done Tiny, you're doing great x

yay Jens online!! :cheer: My scales at home are going in the bin theyre so inaccurate, OH and I have no idea how much we weigh!!

I know I have been really rubbish, lurking lots and hardly any posting :oops: Maybe I'll invest in some when I get round to doing my bathroom x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back