My dukan diet diary

Day 6 (attack phase but with a cheat):
Breakfast - fat free vanilla yoghurt with wheat bran
Lunch - crab sticks, scrambled egg
Dinner - roast beef, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower (my cheat is having veg with dinner only), fat free strawberry yoghurt
Drinks - water, tea with skimmed milk, diet coke
Exercise - not really done a specific walk today other than shopping at m&s
Comments - still not felt hungry at all or had any real cravings, will be interesting to see if veg with dinner means I don't lose anything at the weigh in

4Lbs in 5 days is really good! hope ellas cold goes soon xx

Thanks - Ella is definitely much better today - still not right but on the mend! Didn't get a chance to post this morning so...

Day 6 results:
Weight: 11st1lb (no change so still -4lbs total)
BMI: 24.26 (-0.03 so -0.69 total)
I'm quite pleased I just stayed the same basically as I didn't expect to go down as much on veg days and at least the trend is downward!

Day 7 (attack phase):
Lunch - scrambled eggs and bacon
Dinner - crab sticks, sliced chicken, salmon fillet, fat free raspberry yoghurt
Exercise - 30m running on wii fit
Comments - got my period today (first since getting pregnant with Ella and after coming off mini pill five weeks ago) so wonder if that will affect the outcome

Day 7 results:
Weight: 11st1lb (no change so still -4lbs total)
BMI: 24.26 (no change so still -0.69 total)
So no change again :-( I'm thinking maybe I didn't drink enough water again and/or getting my period could affect the weight loss

Just checked as I thought I'd read something about it and the book says that women retain water in the days leading up to a period and wont lose it again until after it finishes so I guess I'm going to have to stick with it and hope the results show when my period finishes - fingers crossed!

Day 8 (cruise phase - protein/veg day):
Lunch - ham and egg salad
Dinner - curried mushrooms, vegetable soup, king prawns in garlic and herbs, fat free strawberry yoghurt
Exercise - 20 swimming lengths
Comments - really would have enjoyed a few chips and a glass of wine with dinner at the pub but managed to resist!!

Day 8 results:
Weight: 11st exactly (-1lb so -5lbs total)
BMI: 24.22 (-0.04 so -0.73 total)
So although my BMI drop was only a little one these gradual reductions over the last few days mean that I have lost another pound :yay: and I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight :) now I've got another half a stone to lose to get back to my wedding weight

Didnt get a chance to post yesterdays food -
Day 9 (cruise phase - pure protein day):
Lunch - 2x hard boiled eggs, sliced topside beef, raspberry jelly
Dinner - sliced ham, king prawns in garlic, fat free radpberry yoghurt
Comments - found it really hard in the evening as I fancied things hubby had (duck spring rolls and a mince pie) but managed to resist, think maybe it was harder as I hadn't drunk as much water

Day 9 results:
Weight: 11st exactly (no change so still -5lbs total)
BMI: 24.15 (-0.07 so -0.80 total)
Pleased that my BMI is still going down :)

Day 10 (cruise phase - protein/veg day):
Lunch - sliced beef topside, hard boiled egg
Dinner - bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes, fat free raspberry yoghurt, raspberry jelly
Exercise - 2 x 15m walks
Comments - I'm starting to feel slimmer today so that's encouraging. Had a bit of a headache earlier but I'm guessing I needed to drink more water (and had a tough night last night with Ella as she is teething - we can see the first two bottom teeth just under her gums) but I feel fine now

Day 10 results:
Weight: 11st exactly (no change so still -5lbs total)
BMI: 24.12 (-0.03 so -0.83 total)
Pleased that my BMI is still going down even if it's quite slow!

Day 11 (cruise phase - pure protein day):
Breakfast - oat bran porridge (managed to get some oat bran yesterday)
Lunch - 2x poached eggs, sliced topside beef, sliced ham, raspberry jelly
Dinner - chicken tikka, fat free vanilla yoghurt
Exercise - no specific exercise but walked round at country park
Comments - my friend said she could tell I have lost weight and my clothes are definitely feeling looser :yay: so determined to keep going but we are out tomorrow for a posh dinner so there will be a little cheating including some alcohol :wink:

Day 11 results:
Weight: 10st 12lbs (-2lbs so -7lbs total - half a stone :yay:)
BMI: 23.91 (-0.13 so -0.96 total)
Woohoo under 11 stone, lost half a stone and only have 5lbs to go to get to my goal so I'm more than halfway there :yay: I think having the oat bran rather than wheat bran actually made a difference and I think my period is coming to an end so that could affect it too - either way I'm a happy bunny :)

Time for an update so starting with yesterday's food...

Day 12 (cruise phase - protein/veg day):
Breakfast - oat bran porridge
Lunch - chicken, bacon and mushroom omelette
Dinner - 3x canapés, smoked salmon starter and half a sluce of bread, steak with a little mash and sauce, half hot choc pudding
Drinks - water, tea with skimmed milk, diet coke, glass bucks fizz, glass champagne, 2 glasses wine
Exercise - 20 swimming lengths
Comments - went out for a 40th birthday dinner for a friend and enjoyed my food but didn't go mad so let's hope my planned cheat isn't too awful for the scales!

This mornings weigh in...

Day 12 results:
Weight: 10st 13lbs (+1lb so -6lbs total)
BMI: 24.05 (+0.14 so -0.82total)
Well I'm obviously not surprised and I'm actually quite pleased that last nights dinner only cost me a pound

Today's food...

Day 13 (cruise phase - protein/veg day):
Lunch - roast turkey, a little gravy, carrots, a little cauliflower cheese and one battered parsnip
Dinner - tomato soup, fat free vanilla yoghurt
Drinks - water, tea with skimmed milk, diet coke, black coffee
Exercise - none!
Comments - went out for a carvery lunch for my nans 80th so had a second day running with veg and a few cheats! Also haven't drunk as much water and no exercise so I'm expecting bad news in the morning when I weigh in - my tummy also feels bloated. I will be happy if I don't go up by more than a pound and plan to now do two days of pure protein to balance out the weekend

Day 13 results:
Weight: 10st 13lbs (no change so -6lbs total)
BMI: 23.94 (-0.11 so -0.93 total )
Although I'm not showing as 10st 12lbs yet my BMI is very close to that and I'm chuffed that I lost weight when I was on an extra veg day and cheated! I'm hoping I will see some more weight loss in the next couple of pure protein days

Last edited:
Day 14 (cruise phase - pure protein day):
Lunch - 2x poached eggs, sliced topside beef, sliced ham, fat free strawberry yoghurt
Dinner - prawns, salmon fillet with lemon juice, fat free vanilla yoghurt, strawberry jelly
Comments - really fancied hubby's dinner which was beef roulades filled with ricotta and a tomato sauce but managed to resist apart from a tiny taste!

Day 14 results:
Weight: 10st 12lbs (-1lb so -7lbs total)
BMI: 23.84 (-0.10 so -1.03 total )
Well I'm back down to 10st 12lbs so I have recovered from the cheating on Saturday night! I'm actually at a slightly lower BMI than Saturday morning and it is interesting that I have lost more than 1 whole BMI figure now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back