Food Diary

kay126

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
Yesterday I started the slimfast diet, which allows 3 snacks under 100 calories, 2 shakes or meal replacement bars and 1 balanced meal of 600 calories.

I am doing it because I put on 3 and a half stone while pregnant, 2 and a half stone dropped off naturally very quickly but this last stone wont shift at all so my son turned 12 weeks yesterday and I thought its a good time to get this last stone off.

I have given myself a 4 week target, I dont think that is too over ambitious and I believe it should be quite manageable coz this time I really am determined to succeed.

I am going to put my daily food diary on the thread and update it to let people know of my progress.

I was thinking other people on diets might wanna add to this thread with their food diaries and progress so we can all see what works and what doesnt etc.
I am going to weigh myself every 4 days.

Otherwise I think it will keep me motivated anyway... I'll start with what I ate yesterday first...

Last edited:
Day 1: 14 lbs to lose.

10.30am: Cereal Bar
11.30am: Slimfast Shake
1.30pm: Cereal Bar
4.30pm: Bowl of homemade Stew with 2 pieces of low fat bread and a kit kat
7.00pm: Slimfast Shake

Didn't have 3rd snack because I had the kitkat after my dinner and didnt have a clue how many calories in the stew but shouldnt be many as only veg, stock cubes and a couple mouthfuls of beef in it.

Day 2: 9.00am: banana 11.00am: Slimfast shake 1.00pm: 4 ryvita cracker bread with a thin spread of weightwatchers cream cheese, cucumber and tomato 3.00pm: 2 snack a jack rice cakes 6.00pm: bowl of homemade butternut squash soup containing potato, onion, chilli and chicken stock cube with a couple of ryvita cracker stead and a hunk of cucumber a caramel snack a jack for pudding. Had to go slightly off the plan as I went out and forgot to take my shake with me so had a lower calorie dinner and an extra snack in the day to account for it

Day 3: 9am slimfast shake, 11am snack pack of snack a javks, 2pm slimfast shake, 4pm small bowl of homemade butternut squash soup and a chunk of cucumber with sweet chilli sauce and 8pm I had sweet and sour chicken using weight watchers cooking sauce and brown rice... pretty proud of myself having 3 whole days without junk I must say! Pissed off though cuz I have got my period a week early somehow and its bloated me right out so I can't see any results at all yet :-(

I starting slimfast next week, your doing well! well done, x

Thanks hun, I'm annoyed because I haven't cheated once and the scales haven't moved at all, official weigh in tomorrow I hope for at least SOME loss, maybe when my period is over it will work better! The first day was hard but its getting easier now

Day 4: 10am slimfast meal replacement bar, 12pm pack of snack a jack minis, 2pm slimfast shake, 5pm small bowl butternut squash soup with 2 ryvita and 8pm had veggie stirfry with weight watchers bacon and two caramel snackajacks then as a treat just had a mint aero yogurt because I've just made the end of day 4 yay

UPDATE: Havent been on here for a while as been away for a few days, but just wanted to update that in the first week I have lost 4lbs altogether! more than happy with that loss for week 1!

Brilliant. 4lb is a really good lose for a week. You're being so disciplined - jealous. :)

Thats great, keep it up. Ive started mine today and cant wait to start shedding the pounds! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back