smug show off type thread

titch

Reaction score
:smug: Im soooo proud of myself, Ive been doing slimming world for a week now and Ill be honest last week I didnthave a clue what I could/couldnt eat and ended up pigging out and feeling overwhelmed. But I still lost a pound :yay: Probably cos I was trying to make good choices a few moments when I wouldve bought chocolate I chose not to cos of slimming world.

My loss of 1lb make me think, what could I have done if I actually stuck to the diet :shock: so Im determined this week.

And I really want to be slimmer of the week cos I reckon this week will be the most achievable as everyone will be having chocolates this weekend :)

Today is the first day Ive stuck to it properly, just done my food diary; 7 and a half syns :cheer:

:angel:

You go girl! One thing I always done was pack my cupboards and fridge out with free foods so even if I did want to have a little bit of a pig out it was allowed anyway :love: x

yeah, I bought the free branded foods list today so I knew what to buy. We're having a picnic saturday lunch and a BBQ in the evening. Im planning to cook and cut up quorn sausages, hard boil eggs, have my ryvita and salad and of course, a muller light, strawberries and grapes at the picnic :yay: for the bbq I need to ask my mum to get jacket potatos on for me and some chicken cos I dont think you can have burgers or sausages. Im toying with the idea of doing without the wine at the BBQ too :shock: and Ive decided I do not need easter eggs. I really wanna stick to it this week.

Whats your fav free food? Im thinking of stockingup on ravioli tins cos its really filling.

I might make a potato salad for the bbq with natural yoghurt and herbs.

My favorite is chicken breast, laughing cow light triangles, linguini pasta and a small bit of light pasta sauce..

Also having a bacon and egg buttie with 2/3 things being free foods is always good.. Your ideas sound fab chick xx

just seen bachelors pasta n sauce is free, and pot noodle in a mug :shock:

Tiny I KNOW how amazing is that? Slimming World is by far the easiest IMO to do, I loved it, have been off it recently I don't really know what happened, think the extra weight gain while on it knocked me, can't wait to get this implant out so I can get a proper idea of what my weight is really doing.. I'm trying to think of some more of my favorites.. The only thing I went against was eating white bread, I have never ate anything different and was always stick thin so decided it was ok in my books :lol: I used to make up a ton of the linguini and then it was easily popped in the micro to reheat.. Have you got some fry light? The chips are really nice too, takes a bit longer to make them but worth it for the same taste and hardly anything in them x x

Yay tiny :) x x I've heard slimming world is the best! Both my sisters have tried ww and hated it! X x go you!

Oh well done hun :yay: how are you doing? X

I may try this but I worry I'll over do it portion sizes :dohh:

I'm back to Atkins today, I feel better on it but if I hit a brick wall I may try this :)

What do you use your sins for?

Atkins has always worked well for me but I strugle when I havent got the time to be cooking, theres not a lot you can just grab, chuck in your handbag for later.

I dont need to worry about portion sizes cos I do extra easy, a lot of foods are free, like pasta, meat, rice, potatoes so you just eat as much as you want til youre full. Ive used most of my syns on wine :blush: massively exceeded the syns yesterday by scoffing an entire easter egg in a fit of emotional comfort eating :roll:

I was sooo good on the weekend; here are some smug examples of how good I am (I make myself chuckle sometimes with my smugness!)

Me, Oh, LO, my parents, my bro and sis and their partners all went out to the zoo, it was so hot and we stopped at the icecream van, my dad said he'd pay for everyones icecream but I chose a diet coke :smug:

We had aBBQ saturday night at my parents, I bought round quorn sausages (syn free - more syns avaiable for wine!) ate the chicken, made a fresh salad and convinced my mum to make jacket potatoes. Studiously avoided the kebabs, burgers and lovely looking sausages, :smug:

smug no. 3 was when on easter sunday, my mum did a roast and I did not have gravy or sausages wrapped in bacon with my roast dinner AND when the box of thorntons was passed round the table 4 TIMES(!) I passed it on without taking one :smug:

Its weigh in tonight, I hope Ive lost!

Wow hun, you're doing great :yay:

Good luck with weigh-in x

I'm gutted I haven't lost any weight :brat: what's the point?!

Im gonna stuck to it this week, Im gonna be the best damned slimmer ever, just to piss off one specific person. My focus is very much there now...

Woooo well done and good luck!!
Im gonna google it now see what the crack is, I might join, some of that stuff sounds yummy!

You can do it!

Tiny tiny she's our girl if she can't do it no-one cannnnn.... :pompom: :pompom:

Don't care if it doesn't rhyme :lol: We all have off weeks hun, one of the weeks I was most well behaved I put on a lb! :faint: Also depends when in the day you have eaten and how much you have went to the loo! x

^^ very true! Ive been super good all day, i dont think ive had any syns at all. does frylite count?

i did 30 mins exercise on wii fit too :smug:

Im gonna stuck to it this week, Im gonna be the best damned slimmer ever, just to piss off one specific person. My focus is very much there now...

I'm all for doing it to piss somone off :lol:

I is doing the same :lol:

At the last court thing (remember my thread somewhere :rofl: ) my inlaws made 'fat faces' at me :roll: monday week I'll encounter them again and I'm looking to be at least a a stone lighter :yay: so up theres :cool:

:cheer: ahh bet that will be a good day. Will you see them leave in handcuffs also?!?

Stace join in!!!! :cheer: want me to explain how it works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back