My diet diary!

im naughty! ....i caved and had a bag of crisps! they are my weaknesses

LOL! Are you gonna keep going with it? X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
the diet?? yhh tbh we have 1/3 of the recommended minimum calories so it wont b a big harm.... n i ended up sharing them with the floor as dylan grabbed the packet and then crawled over them :cry:

im naughty! ....i caved and had a bag of crisps! they are my weaknesses

LOL! Are you gonna keep going with it? X

the diet?? yhh tbh we have 1/3 of the recommended minimum calories so it wont b a big harm.... n i ended up sharing them with the floor as dylan grabbed the packet and then crawled over them :cry:

Lol! I'm feeling fine tonight :). Day 4 tomorrow for you :)

I know! :) I'm quite proud actually. Half way through tomorrow

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

day 3

breakfast: grapefruit and 1 boiled egg (just had 1/2 grapefruit)
lunch: chicken and tomato
dinner: grilled lamb chop with celery and cucumber.... sounds yummy!:fib:

Dinner was switched for tuna salad. :)

Have you weighed in yet Sophie? I was naughty and done it this morning.....

No i havebt but just saw u lost 5! Wow well done...I'm gunna go do it now.

Wooo I've lost 5 too! :dance:

Thank you :)

Day 4

Breakfast: glass of grapefruit juice 2 slices of dry toast n 2 poached eggs! Nom nom I love poached eggs! Think I might make my salad tonight poached instead if hard boiled!

How's it going today Erin? I've not had lunch....I just don't feel hungry n bow lookin at the tone its dinner in hour n half :O x

I'm going well, sick of eggs though!! I had a plain rivita for lunch instead. I'm gonna have chicken salad tonight, I figure as long as your still eating the things on the diet, it doesn't matter too much???

Hubby has offered to take me out on Saturday night (he's organised a babysitter, bless him) so tomorrow might be my last day.

Yh I'm always switching it round.um ment to be going out for drinks with flexi and ippa tomorrow night so I think todays ny last day too.

You finished now? How much did you lose all together? I'm gonna weigh in the morning x

Yh. Last weigh in was the last 1 I posted. Which was 5lb. But Goo g back on it on Monday again

Yep, I'm back on monday too. Have a fab night xx

cool so we will all be in sink then? im gunna do mon-thurs/fri on diet n the other days healthy eating as i need some carbs! i missed potato too much!

Yesterday was day 1 again. As I'm doing 4days on 3 off I reworked the menu so that it was all stuff I liked so that I would look forward to eating it.

Day 1
2 poached eggs on 2 dry toast
Fruit
Chicken salad

Nom nom

Yesterday we t pretty much downhill! I felt so rough didn't eat all day n then really didn't want salad so o/h went out n git ne a battered sausage and chips :( prob just added all the weight bk on! :wall2:

Hey Sophie. Been meaning to post on here for ages. Last weekend when I had my break from this diet, I was really really careful with what I eat...and I put on 4lbs!!!! Not happy. So I don't think it's the kind of diet that the weight will stay off :-(

How's you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back