*7lbs in 7days Super Juice Diet* UPDATE PG 4 WEIGHT LOSE!!

Another 1.5lbs lost :dance: I can't wait til Monday when I can start adding salad and fish so I can chew!!

WOW...that is effective, I am going to have to try that!

SarahH said:
Another 1.5lbs lost :dance: I can't wait til Monday when I can start adding salad and fish so I can chew!!

Hon do you want to lose the weight for something in particular?
Wd on the loss.

Can I ask why you are doing such a strict diet?

Because I am a huge heffer! :lol: Seriously, I am huge and seriously need to loose weight! I discussed the diet with my friend who is a GP and she read the book and said as long as I stick to it, and what signs to look out for if I was going to have a "funny turn" it would be fine.

SarahH said:
Because I am a huge heffer! :lol: Seriously, I am huge and seriously need to loose weight! I discussed the diet with my friend who is a GP and she read the book and said as long as I stick to it, and what signs to look out for if I was going to have a "funny turn" it would be fine.

You are FAR from a heffer hon you are lush :)

The reason I asked is it is a very HARD diet to follow and not feel like binging, im not trying to be a party pooper at all, I have been there but you need to look at the bigger picture.

I know right now what you want to see is fast results and thats great if its for something in the short term future, or even to kick start some weightloss to keep you motivated but is this HONESTLY how you want to eat for the rest of your life?

Diets like this are designed as a quick fix, yes you WILL lose weight, unfortunatly it will mainly be water and maybe even some muscle aswell which is the most important tissue in your body.

I KNOW you didn't ask for anyones opinion on the diet and in no way am I trying to put you off, or knock you down more a friendly word of advice.

:hug:

I wont be eating like this for life :) The juice only is for 7days, then you introduce slowly grilled fish, salads, homemade veggie soups etc. I will continue on this while I am away in the states and then when I come home I will change on to the likes of Scottish Slimmers or Weight Watchers etc.

And thanks for saying I am lush... I'll pay you that tenner later for the compliment :wink: :lol:

SarahH said:
I wont be eating like this for life :) The juice only is for 7days, then you introduce slowly grilled fish, salads, homemade veggie soups etc. I will continue on this while I am away in the states and then when I come home I will change on to the likes of Scottish Slimmers or Weight Watchers etc.

And thanks for saying I am lush... I'll pay you that tenner later for the compliment :wink: :lol:

Ok cool you did have me worried there! Couldn't have our Sarah wasting away lol!!

OO and whats scottish slimmers is it like ww but in Scotland?

Aww, thanks hun :hug: It is going really well! I have had a treat tonight of some grilled steak and salad, but that is because I have been doing so well :) back to juice and fish tomorrow!

I have lost another 2lbs :dance:

Steelgoddess said:
Congrats!!

What day you normally weigh in?

hahaha!! :oops: Everyday :oops: :lol:

I am weighing myself at 10am every morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads