*~*~ May Testing Thread ~*~* 3 BFP's so far!

m

Will do, still no sign today. Feeling really under the weather though, could that make my period late? (quite a bad head cold)

Looking very hopeful!! When are you going to test?!

m

Will do, still no sign today. Feeling really under the weather though, could that make my period late? (quite a bad head cold)

I tested this morning, negative still... but I suppose if I didn't ovulate until cd 18 or 19 I wouldn't be due af until the weekend anyway so it's still too early to tell really... wish I'd don't opks and then at least I'd have more of an idea when to expect everything to happen.

m

I tested this morning, negative still... but I suppose if I didn't ovulate until cd 18 or 19 I wouldn't be due af until the weekend anyway so it's still too early to tell really... wish I'd don't opks and then at least I'd have more of an idea when to expect everything to happen.

b29f4e650672848fac80ca44e6b88445.jpg

So Im on 6DPzo here is my chart so far. Nothing exciting to report. Seeing if I get passed Tues first as I havent seem to be able to get passed 9DPO before I start bleeding.

Hi, I've been reading the forum for a while, but this is my first time posting. This is only the 3rd month of trying, but this time the TWW is making me so crazy that I thought I join it the fun. Testing on Friday 13th...let's hope that's a good omen?!

Last edited:
Hi, I've been reading the forum for a while, but this is my first time posting. This is only the 3rd month of trying, but this time the TWW is making me so crazy that I thought I join it the fun. Testing on Friday 13th...let's hope that's a good omen?!

Added! Good luck! Testing same day as me!

Not looking good I dont think. My temp is starting to drop and no longer have tender boobs this morning... always a sign just when AF is getting ready to start.

24ff97442e5087589a0431697eeca4f9.jpg

Well Ive started getting mild cramp, cervix is low and just checked and have a little bit of pink / brown cm. I know Im out now as this is how my cycles seem to go at 9DPO.

Looks like the vitamin b complex or the vitamin c has done nothing to extend my luteal phase.

Well ladies Im on CD27 and on 10DPO and Ive started bleeding light red blood and cramping. Im def out. Good luck ladies.

I'm on cd 29 and still no af, it has been this late only once before, bfn on poundshop tests, been having af cramps the last few days like its threatening to start, really just hope if its coming to come today or tomoro as i start a new job on Friday and always be in agony the first day of af :-(

I'll be testing tomorrow, although I can feel af coming xx

Tested this morning and it's a BFN. Don't have symptoms so don't think this is my month either unfortunately.

It's just annoying considering we were so very careful before because God knows, this one time unsafe sex could knock me up so we never ever had unsafe sex which apparently was for nothing since I can't get pregnant anyway haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back