*~*~ May Testing Thread ~*~* 3 BFP's so far!

Can I be put down for the 24th please. Sure it's gonna be a bfn but it's our wedding anniversary so shall start with a test! CD38 today so won't hold my breath but think I ov 2 days ago so fingers crossed

Still here guys! just had a bit of time to myself! I didn't get the job so that's sent me into a downward spin of frustration and misery!!

I'm on CD36 at the moment and I'm 6 days late!! tested yesterday and it was a bfn! :( it's just a stupidly long cycle!! I just want to move in now and start a new cycle and can't because my body has other ideas!! I'm getting sick of it!!! :/

Sorry your having such a hard time SebbiesMum :hugs: fingers crossed af or bfp (obviously bfp preferred!) shows up soon xx

Well ladies Im on CD27 and on 10DPO and Ive started bleeding light red blood and cramping. Im def out. Good luck ladies.

Only just seen this, sorry the witch got you, good luck for next time month, i have everything crossed for you!! xx

Hi, Ladies, may I join? I am CD 14 of this cycle, we've been actively trying since January so this is our 6th cycle. Would love a little baby for the beginning of the new year. I always go prematurely but kind of hoping for twins too. Will be starting Clomid in the next cycle if I don't get any results for my cycle this month. We've been bd'ing every other day, and will start every day to hopefully maximize chances this month of having a baby if not then I guess we try next month. Will hopefully start testing May 26th but maybe sooner if I can't hold out.

CD39 and hoping the witch doesn't get me. I will test on 24th please see if we can get a fab wedding anniversary present!

Ive added everyone. Good luck! May isnt looking like the month for :bfp: so far we have only had 2.

Hi! I got my bfp this morning :D i just hope this a sticky one!!! Xx good luck for next month to the girls who the witch got xx

Last edited:
Mine is still light pinkish tinge on paper nothing on pad yet so I guess I can't be certain it's not implantation bleeding but I won't hold my breath!

I'm due the 27 or 28th of this month. Going to hold off testing I think, wait and see if af arrives. If nothing I'll test on the 29th - my first wedding anniversary :) would be lovely to give hubby that as a present! Xx

Aww Peanut. Massive Congratulations. I have everything crossed for you!!

Hi! I got my bfp this morning :D i just hope this a sticky one!!! Xx good luck for next month to the girls who the witch got xx

Over the moon for you hun! This was the first month you didnt use OPKs and a more relaxed cycle wasnt it?

Yay peanut! Massive congrats!! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back