*~*~ May Testing Thread ~*~* 3 BFP's so far!

eeef6b5af4046d801ae2afd459fc24dd.jpg

Ooh just taken these! CD17 this makes me happy!

Yay! Go go go! ;)

Heyy all :)
If everything goes to plan and my cycle is kind to me, I will be due to test around the 27th. Could I be added please :)

Got my first smiley face yesterday dtd Saturday night Sunday morning then got positive and again this morning and probably will tomorrow night hope this is enough

Negative today. Going to wait and see if af arrives this week; if no sign by Friday I'll test again on Saturday. If I don't get af or bfp I'm just back to not knowing what my body is doing :/

Just done CB ovulation now negative so do I count this as 1 dpo?

CD26 and still no positive opk :(

Oooh no Sparkle when you do normally O? Do you have long cycles?

Seemingly so, last cycle was 35 days which was short for me so I based my FF details on that figure which is obviously wrong now. I would have said somewhere between 40-45 days realistically which shortens my chances of getting pregnant when most people will ov practically twice in the time it takes me to do it once. My OPKs are just light lines and have been for a few days now with little sign of them getting darker

No sign of AF yet, but if I ovulated later maybe I shouldn't be expecting it until the end of the week. Hopefully this week won't drag too much. I'm not expecting to be pregnant as we only had sex once and later in my cycle than I would have liked (not tracking ovulation as wanting to try and take a more relaxed approach for a few months) so kind of hoping for AF this week as at least I'll know my cycles are getting back on track then. (Obviously BFP would be better than that... but I'm starting to worry that I won't see either)

No sign of AF yet, but if I ovulated later maybe I shouldn't be expecting it until the end of the week. Hopefully this week won't drag too much. I'm not expecting to be pregnant as we only had sex once and later in my cycle than I would have liked (not tracking ovulation as wanting to try and take a more relaxed approach for a few months) so kind of hoping for AF this week as at least I'll know my cycles are getting back on track then. (Obviously BFP would be better than that... but I'm starting to worry that I won't see either)

Good luck Donna! No AF means your still in the game.

Hi I have not been on here for ages my cycles are quite irregular but by going by cm I should have o on the 23rd April which means I'm due on the 7th but normally between o to af I have bad sinusitis but nothing this month just feeling nauseas every day since o I will test on the 10th that will make me late by 3 days and should know by then but I will be expecting af by then

Baby dust to you all xx

Hi I have not been on here for ages my cycles are quite irregular but by going by cm I should have o on the 23rd April which means I'm due on the 7th but normally between o to af I have bad sinusitis but nothing this month just feeling nauseas every day since o I will test on the 10th that will make me late by 3 days and should know by then but I will be expecting af by then

Baby dust to you all xx

Ive added you Jem. Good luck!

Baby dust to you all xx

Ive added you Jem. Good luck!

Thank you luratraloora for adding me went to the chemist today to see if I could get something for the nauseas and they told me to go to the doctor so I have an appointment Monday morning xx

Good luck Donna! No AF means your still in the game.

Very true, I'll be honest was really expecting it to show today. This week is going to be a long one.

I'm going to try and hold off until Saturday to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back