*~*~ May Testing Thread ~*~* 3 BFP's so far!

Can you put me down for 24th please? I think I'm out this month. Fc lovely ladies xxxx

I'm def out for the 3rd as husband has been ill; typical when it's our first month of "trying"

Not going to move my testing date until after af arrives though just in case my cycles aren't quite what I was hoping. Still excited to see if I am back to normal though. He won't be getting out of it next time round if I am lol

My phones now telling me my AF is due on the 6th! I'm sorry to be a lain but can I be moved? many thanks :)

I'm out for May, fertile window is this coming week and my OH is away �� I'm absolutely gutted, next testing time for me will be June, that's if he's here late May. God it sucks living so far apart and him being full time carer for his mum xx

Last edited:
Fairly sure I'm out for April so can I have the 27th please?

I got the smiley face on the Clearblue OPK this morning and am using preseed for the first time. Feels weird to try something 'unnatural' but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

I got the smiley face on the Clearblue OPK this morning and am using preseed for the first time. Feels weird to try something 'unnatural' but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Kumber Ive added you! Good luck!

Aww Little Pip what cycle day are you on? Im on CD 10 and waiting to O. Think it be a few more days for me. I use Conceive Plus I love the feel of it hehe!

Luratraloona: I'm on CD16 which means my cycle will be at least 30 days this time! It was 28 days until I started TTC-ing. The last cycle was even 37 days. Does Conceive Plus come with a nice applicator? I hadn't expected the PreSeed one to be such a hard plastic!

I'm well and truly out, can you put me down for the 22nd instead of 24th please? The witch landed early so my cycles 2 days ahead now, thanks xxx fc this is our months girlies!!!

Luratraloona: I'm on CD16 which means my cycle will be at least 30 days this time! It was 28 days until I started TTC-ing. The last cycle was even 37 days. Does Conceive Plus come with a nice applicator? I hadn't expected the PreSeed one to be such a hard plastic!

I use Conceive Plus lubricant so no applicator you just put it on with your hands when you need it hehe!

I'm well and truly out, can you put me down for the 22nd instead of 24th please? The witch landed early so my cycles 2 days ahead now, thanks xxx fc this is our months girlies!!!

Added! Good luck!

Yay I'm testing on 7th! Can I have that date pleeeease?
Excited, sending lots and lots and lots of baby dust to you all, good luck xxxx

Still no sign of af from April. Getting worried now I haven't had a cycle at all :wall2:

I'm unclear, this is my first cycle since having ds2. I'm sure I've had ewcm over 2 weeks ago so I'd expect it any day now.

Ding dong the witch seems to be gone, well at least she out the door anyway. Woop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back