*~*~ May Testing Thread ~*~* 3 BFP's so far!

I had my positive OPK (Clearblue) on Sunday morning. Then, it was negative on Monday (CB)and Tuesday morning(CB). Just for fun, I thought I'd test with a cheapie yesterday evening- it was a diluted pee (sorry TMI), 2 hours since I last went and there was a pretty dark line so this morning, I tested with CB again and it's a positive. Can people have 2 surges? Which one is the real one?

I had my positive OPK (Clearblue) on Sunday morning. Then, it was negative on Monday (CB)and Tuesday morning(CB). Just for fun, I thought I'd test with a cheapie yesterday evening- it was a diluted pee (sorry TMI), 2 hours since I last went and there was a pretty dark line so this morning, I tested with CB again and it's a positive. Can people have 2 surges? Which one is the real one?

Yes it could be your body tried to O and then didnt and it is trying again! Keep bedding! Good luck!

Please could you add me for 25 May?

Hi everyone and good luck - keeping everything crossed for you all!

I am hoping that I will be ov soon so I will be testing this month but not really a clue as to what date, I hazard a guess it will be mid May. Its my wedding anniversary on 24th May so fingers crossed we get a great anniversary present! I will update with what date I will be testing once I know my ov date

I'll be testing on the 10th I think? :)

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Still no af and was getting bfns at 14dpo with a Superdrug test. Think it's safe to say I'm not in a cycle! Might as well take me off the list and I'll be back after the next af! Good luck girls :dust:

I am hoping that I will be ov soon so I will be testing this month but not really a clue as to what date, I hazard a guess it will be mid May. Its my wedding anniversary on 24th May so fingers crossed we get a great anniversary present! I will update with what date I will be testing once I know my ov date

Hopefully wont be too long now for you! I should be O any day now all the signs are there!

Ive added everyone to the list! Good luck!

12DPO and I think I just got my first ever BFP!!! In shock x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 35
Hi all, I'm out for 1st may as AF showed up this morning a day early. I do get a second chance in May though :) so can I be put down for 28th please? X

Massive congrats J9nine! Amazing news :dance: h&h 9 months to you xx

Last edited:
Oh wow that's a clear BFP, no doubt about it. Congratulations!!

Can you put me down for the 4th please?

Hi all, I'm out for 1st may as AF showed up this morning a day early. I do get a second chance in May though :) so can I be put down for 28th please? X

Massive congrats J9nine! Amazing news :dance: h&h 9 months to you xx

Sorry to hear you got AF this time. Good luck for this next cycle!

eeef6b5af4046d801ae2afd459fc24dd.jpg

Ooh just taken these! CD17 this makes me happy!

12DPO and I think I just got my first ever BFP!!! In shock x

Congratulations :)

I think I'm going to test tomorrow; probably too early as I think I ovulated late. But can't hold off much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back