MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

Hey girls, my period came last night, so another fail this month, fingers crossed for next time. Good luck to you all, great to see a positive already in here xxx
I’m so sorry lovely. Fingers crossed for next month lovely xx

Can someone help me with these opks?! The middle on looks positive this is about 30 mind after test the middle and the bottom one is from the same pee!!!???? wtf I'm on CD8. Bit of a strange one tho.
Had a few very faint lines last cycle, but then my period came, period was super weird. Had cramps for a whole day with no bleeding then the following day I started, some larger than usual clots passed but my period only lasted 3 days 2 if you don't count the ending where there's not a lot, usually my period is heavy for 3 days then 2-4 days light bleeding after.
Now this at cd8 FFS what's going on. I am bloated which could also indicate ovulation but this early, really?

Would be useful if I actually attached the pic wouldn't it lol

IMG_20210506_161147.jpg

Those opks are called pro matris or something. But I did a one step to and that was similar. What opks are the best that isn't expensive as I'm gonna test 2 times a day all cycle this cycle

Good luck @Clarkecharm that chart looks positive!

@PeanutButter I agree one steps are awful. I never got a proper positive opk with those and I was never sure about when I'd actually ovulated. I used home bargains tests in the end and they were really good. I've also heard good things about easy@home x

Good luck @Clarkecharm that chart looks positive!

@PeanutButter I agree one steps are awful. I never got a proper positive opk with those and I was never sure about when I'd actually ovulated. I used home bargains tests in the end and they were really good. I've also heard good things about easy@home x
I use the ones from Poundland they are fab.

I learnt this month, If you have PCOS like me then you will show as high everyday with OPKS. This is why they say not to use them.

But I did this month, and waited for my peak. It’s always around CD20! Never use one step though hun.

I’m 3DPO now and my boobs are so sensitive to the touch. Keeping everything crossed xx

Hey girls, my period came last night, so another fail this month, fingers crossed for next time. Good luck to you all, great to see a positive already in here xxx

I'm so sorry love. <3

Those opks are called pro matris or something. But I did a one step to and that was similar. What opks are the best that isn't expensive as I'm gonna test 2 times a day all cycle this cycle

I agree with what's been said about One Step OPK's - they're awful and I've publicly shamed just how bad they are. You'll find a LOT of tests are the same - just packaged differently, sometimes with minor differences. For example, an Asda Cheap midstream is a One Step Midstream, and those brands are very popular. A similar difference is a First Response Early Result & an Answer (available from Savers in the UK). I've personally tested both and both return very similar results, the only difference is the logo at the end of the test & one is a fraction of the price of the other.

When to start OPK testing depends very much on how long your cycle is. I've attached a table to help you! For example, you have a 29 day cycle - you should begin OPK testing on CD12.ツ Good luck. <3

OPK testubg.png

I use the ones from Poundland they are fab.

I learnt this month, If you have PCOS like me then you will show as high everyday with OPKS. This is why they say not to use them.

But I did this month, and waited for my peak. It’s always around CD20! Never use one step though hun.

I’m 3DPO now and my boobs are so sensitive to the touch. Keeping everything crossed xx

Ohhhh I wonder if that’s why I always get a decent line on opk. I get low on CB though I’ve still got 100’s opk that I am scared to get rid of just in case something happens. Silly I know.

Honestly thinking about recommending opk, although I liked clear blue for the ease. They are expensive when easy@home worked equally as well if not better! I would have missed the cycle I got bfp on if I relied solely on CB

550D0D6A-DD92-40AA-B726-FBF0B4C223BD.jpeg B11AEB2D-60DA-43BF-ACA8-287DDC54E462.jpeg Hi everyone totally new here so just butting in (sorry)!! I’m 26 and have had a few random periods in my early twenties and one about 8 months ago but other than that nothing since high school. I’ve been nervous to go to the dr but recently got married and we are both finally wanting to have a baby! I will be scheduling an appointment soon but decided to try pink stork fertility pills for her and the pre mama conceive drink mix. It’s been about 3 weeks and after many blank tests I got this. Not sure if it’s an evap line or if I should be excited?! SOS!! We’ve been dtd every 3 or 4 days so not the busiest but maybe possible?

3DPO today. I have a blood test at 2pm and I'm being fitted with a 24 hour ECG monitor. I'm so nervous - wish me luck! ツ

Ohhhh I wonder if that’s why I always get a decent line on opk. I get low on CB though I’ve still got 100’s opk that I am scared to get rid of just in case something happens. Silly I know.

Honestly thinking about recommending opk, although I liked clear blue for the ease. They are expensive when easy@home worked equally as well if not better! I would have missed the cycle I got bfp on if I relied solely on CB
Maybe hun. If I decide to use them next month, I’ll definitely start a lot later in the month xx

New here Hi All! I am TTC and would love some advice from Women doing the same. I live in a new state away from family and close friends.

New here Hi All! I am TTC and would love some advice from Women doing the same. I live in a new state away from family and close friends.
Welcome hun. We can try and help you lovely xx

So far my easy@home hcg tests have been negative, but tomorrow is DPO 9 with AF due the next day. Even if it is negative tomorrow I don't think I'll believe I'm out or get discouraged unless I start bleeding before Monday.

That massive spike before I ovulated has me hopeful for this cycle!

How is everyone doing? Just got my first flashey smiley on CB test which is good timing with the weekend and more likely to be BD’ing - I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much but really hope this is the month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back