MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

Hi ladies I’m popping over here as think AF on the way as spotting again today.

Will be testing on the 26th. I’m going to track ovulation again in May, didn’t bother this month as lost track of days. I’ve got 10 clear blue digi OPKs left so hope that’s enough to get my peak.

I’ve got a really grotty cold and sore throat so haven’t been early testing this month as have just wanted to stay in bed!

Good luck for this month everyone x

Hi ladies I’m popping over here as think AF on the way as spotting again today.

Will be testing on the 26th. I’m going to track ovulation again in May, didn’t bother this month as lost track of days. I’ve got 10 clear blue digi OPKs left so hope that’s enough to get my peak.

I’ve got a really grotty cold and sore throat so haven’t been early testing this month as have just wanted to stay in bed!

Good luck for this month everyone x
Hope you feel better soon lovely xx

Finally got my peak this cycle! I seriously can't wait until everything evens out again... We dtd late last night and this morning, I felt what I believe was ovulation pains at about 9:30 last night so we might have a chance this round. We'll BD again tomorrow morning for sure, tonight maybe if he wakes me up again haha!

Going to start testing at 10DPO, so May 3rd. Fingers crossed!

Finally got my peak this cycle! I seriously can't wait until everything evens out again... We dtd late last night and this morning, I felt what I believe was ovulation pains at about 9:30 last night so we might have a chance this round. We'll BD again tomorrow morning for sure, tonight maybe if he wakes me up again haha!

Going to start testing at 10DPO, so May 3rd. Fingers crossed!
Fingers crossed xx

I am tc. I hit peak ovulation the 19th and Aunt Flo is set to arrive the 3rd. I got my iud out last month and have had one 12 day period after that. I will start testing the 30th of April till Aunt Flo arrives. Praying she stays away!! I have three, he has three and we have fingers crossed for three more :)

AF is here and kicking my ass. Each mo to off the pill it gets heavier and more painful. Lasted 7 days last month hoping it eases off sooner this time around.

On the plus side my cycles have got back to a regular pattern a lot quicker than was TTC number 2.

I made the mistake of telling my mum we were TTC and now she keeping asking if I have ‘any news’, not going to be mentioning to anyone else!

Good luck ladies for May, I really hope this is your month.

I'm going to leave PF now that my OH has decided he doesn't want to TTC anymore.

Thank you for all your support ladies xxx

I should probably be in here rather than the April thread. I'll likely start testing in a couple of days but official testing date will be May 3rd if AF hasn't arrived. Pretty certain we didn't do enough and I'm out but we'll see.

Good luck ladies for May, I really hope this is your month.

I'm going to leave PF now that my OH has decided he doesn't want to TTC anymore.

Thank you for all your support ladies xxx
Awww huni. I hope to see you back in the future, you never know. Sending lots of love xx

I should probably be in here rather than the April thread. I'll likely start testing in a couple of days but official testing date will be May 3rd if AF hasn't arrived. Pretty certain we didn't do enough and I'm out but we'll see.
I’ve added you hun good luck xx

Question, as I've said before my wedding is next June, I'm pretty certain I'm out this month and was going to leave it, but now I'm wondering if we should give it 1 more cycle. If I caught next month, baby would be 15/16 weeks old. Would you take a baby that age to Cyprus for a week for your wedding? I can't decide if it doesn't sound too bad or if I want this so much I've gone crazy :rotfl:

And moving back my testing date yet again. Although I'm 99% sure I actually peaked this time, I've never seen my test strips this dark. New date is may 9th, mother's day

Screenshot_20210428-173450.png

8dpo today and bfn. Expected because I can feel AF coming and I know it's so early but I only have a 10 day lp so I can never wait to test. Gutted because this is it now for us until January, wishing I'd not started trying now because having to stop is horrid :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back