MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

Hi I’m on my 4th month of TTC. AF just came yesterday so I’m a bit broken hearted. I will be trying again in May. My cycles are kind of all over the place so it’s been rough. Some months its right on time, some months late (making me think I’ll get my bfp) and other months I’m early. So hard to keep track. The only thing I’ve been tracking is my cm and the online O calculator. This month I dtd 3 days before what I though was O and everyday until cm was gone. I thought for sure we have it this time but nope. I don’t know what else to do. I’m feeling defeated.

Hi I’m on my 4th month of TTC. AF just came yesterday so I’m a bit broken hearted. I will be trying again in May. My cycles are kind of all over the place so it’s been rough. Some months its right on time, some months late (making me think I’ll get my bfp) and other months I’m early. So hard to keep track. The only thing I’ve been tracking is my cm and the online O calculator. This month I dtd 3 days before what I though was O and everyday until cm was gone. I thought for sure we have it this time but nope. I don’t know what else to do. I’m feeling defeated.
I know it’s hard, but you need to stop putting so much pressure on yourself lovely. Stress will only delay your period. It will happen. I’m on my 5th cycle now too and I’m impatient:rotfl: We will get there I promise xx

Hello! <3

Could you please add me for the 18th of May?
I'm still waiting on AF, but she shouldn't be much longer. Annoyingly, I'm only 9DPO too.

This will be my 36th cycle TTC and 2 years 9 months. As if we've nearly been at this for 3 years?! This month I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, I'm not going to temp and I won't be doing OPK's either. :thumbup: I've given up for sure.

Hey ladies just thread hopping, I was trying 18 months with my little girl and we was getting so stressed each month my period come, we tried dtd every day every other day every 3 days and just round my fertile time but nothing, then we said we was giving up for a while we didn't focus on trying and was going to go to Egypt but that same month I fell pregnant so I do strongly believe if you try and take the stress out of conceiving it will happen as it did for me I know it's easier said than done when all you want is that bfp, don't loose faith ladies it will happen <3

Hey ladies just thread hopping, I was trying 18 months with my little girl and we was getting so stressed each month my period come, we tried dtd every day every other day every 3 days and just round my fertile time but nothing, then we said we was giving up for a while we didn't focus on trying and was going to go to Egypt but that same month I fell pregnant so I do strongly believe if you try and take the stress out of conceiving it will happen as it did for me I know it's easier said than done when all you want is that bfp, don't loose faith ladies it will happen <3

Thank you for the positive vibes. <3
I did exactly that in December and got a :bfp:, but then miscarried, then miscarried again in February and it's just made me want it even more. But I've given up again now so who knows!

Thank you for the positive vibes. <3
I did exactly that in December and got a :bfp:, but then miscarried, then miscarried again in February and it's just made me want it even more. But I've given up again now so who knows!

Sorry to hear about those losses babe, I know it's a real kick in teeth :-( I know it's probably not what you all wana hear but I've only been with my current partner 8 months (I'm still really good friends with my daughters dad and his fiance always round my place having a cuppa and me at theirs) any ways my dad died 4 weeks ago and with the stress of all that as that wasn't expected at all my period was late I put it down to stress but nope I'm now 8 weeks pregnant and still can't believe it I really do think your own mind messes with things if you get what I mean like you put far too much stress on something and you start analysing every single thing so when you just go with flow and enjoy having sexy time wiry your other half rather than it been a chore to get pregnant your body relaxes, you all might think shut the fook up lass but I do think the stress and anxiety plays a big part in it xxx

Sorry to hear about those losses babe, I know it's a real kick in teeth :-( I know it's probably not what you all wana hear but I've only been with my current partner 8 months (I'm still really good friends with my daughters dad and his fiance always round my place having a cuppa and me at theirs) any ways my dad died 4 weeks ago and with the stress of all that as that wasn't expected at all my period was late I put it down to stress but nope I'm now 8 weeks pregnant and still can't believe it I really do think your own mind messes with things if you get what I mean like you put far too much stress on something and you start analysing every single thing so when you just go with flow and enjoy having sexy time wiry your other half rather than it been a chore to get pregnant your body relaxes, you all might think shut the fook up lass but I do think the stress and anxiety plays a big part in it xxx

It's funny you say that (oh and congrats BTW) because I did a lot of research just before Christmas about the stresses of TTC and how BD is a chore and because of that we're not as 'moist' as we could be. So I started using a natural alternative to pre-seed and the likes and fell pregnant. <3

Just wish AF would arrive now, bugs me when I know I'm out and I've still got to wait for the witch to show!

Well the oddest thing has happened. I’m only CD 8 literally finished period yesterday. But I had a funny feeling that I’m in my fertile window. So I went and bought some ovulation tests, and low and behold I have 2 lines albeit one fainter. Can I really be ovulating so early? it’s so early I’m normally CD20. I have some creamy CM today too? Any ideas? Xx

Well the oddest thing has happened. I’m only CD 8 literally finished period yesterday. But I had a funny feeling that I’m in my fertile window. So I went and bought some ovulation tests, and low and behold I have 2 lines albeit one fainter. Can I really be ovulating so early? it’s so early I’m normally CD20. I have some creamy CM today too? Any ideas? Xx

It's possible, when do you usually ovulate? Was it a real period for you?

I'm STILL waiting on AF. It's so frustrating waiting for a new cycle to begin, knowing you're out and have no chance.

11DPO.jpeg

It's possible, when do you usually ovulate? Was it a real period for you?
I normally ovulate CD20 although CD16 has been known! Yeah full period complete 7 days. I take TXA to lighten it! So strange. I will keep testing though xx

hope it starts soon for you so you can start afresh again xx

I normally ovulate CD20 although CD16 has been known! Yeah full period complete 7 days. I take TXA to lighten it! So strange. I will keep testing though xx

hope it starts soon for you so you can start afresh again xx

CD8 seems a bit too early to be having a near peak though, with O usually CD20 but sometimes CD16. I'd keep testing though just in case you do ovulate a little earlier this cycle! Fingers crossed <3

CD8 seems a bit too early to be having a near peak though, with O usually CD20 but sometimes CD16. I'd keep testing though just in case you do ovulate a little earlier this cycle! Fingers crossed <3
Will do thanks hun xx

I'm CD2 (well, not long off CD3). I had my gynae appointment today. Has anyone had a pelvic ultrasound? Is that internal?

I'm CD2 (well, not long off CD3). I had my gynae appointment today. Has anyone had a pelvic ultrasound? Is that internal?
Usually they state pelvic exam and internal if both. So I would guess just a pelvic one. I mean I could be wrong so just prepare for both. An internal one isn't that bad anyway, it's when they pull it out that's the worst part aha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back