MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

Hi all.

Apparently I didnt ovulate on Monday as I was supposed too, it happened on Tuesday instead according BBT. I’m still convinced it was Mon lol.
Unfortunately we didn’t bed tues, we just didn’t have it in us. But we did everyday before that week. So trying to keep hopeful!

6E0B000E-AC67-4B8B-A392-2874FF50278F.png DD5A4B9C-6250-4058-8BD8-AEA4BA9A573F.png

Ok so....I am unsure of all the acronyms and lingo that is being used lol But I will try my best.
Even though I have Dysmenorrhea, my cycle length is like clockwork every 28 days! Last month however was 6 days late. This has not happened since I went off BC in 2016. I do know that I am exactly 10dpo today and started spotting, which would make me 4 days early. I usually have extreme PMS symptoms but barely had any (which is odd) except severe body aches the past 2 days and some mild vomiting yesterday-but this can all be PMS symptoms as well. A nurse friend of mine told Me these could be all Implantation signs or symptoms and I have never heard of this. Any thoughts???

Hi AJ,

I think if you search there is a post somewhere that explains all the acronyms!

I’m sure you’ve already been googling implantation but it is fairly common. I hadnt heard of either until had it with me first pregnancy, I just assumed it was pretty period (AF) spotting.

Have you done any tests? If you get a FRER (first response early result) test these can be used up to 6 days before period so if you’re 11dpo you could try one of these.

Good luck xx

Nothing this morning, if I make it to Monday morning without bleeding I'm taking one of my FRERs. The easy@home strips showed a faint line (but obviously a line) last time at 14dpo roughly, but I don't want to wait until next weekend! :p

Nothing this morning, if I make it to Monday morning without bleeding I'm taking one of my FRERs. The easy@home strips showed a faint line (but obviously a line) last time at 14dpo roughly, but I don't want to wait until next weekend! :p
Keeping everything crossed xx

Morning ladies.

I went to bed last night, with a pain on my left side. Almost like a cramp, I couldn’t get comfy. Almost like that dragging feeling you get in your leg when cramping too.

Premom and I think I’m 6dpo and the Femometer app thinks I’m 5dpo. So I’m keeping everything crossed that I’m 6po. I’m so hungry too.

I Can’t get enough bread, or salty goods. Marmite or crisps!

So to relax and do some nail designs (I’m a nail tech) and read my book ❤️

Have a good Sunday ladies. xx

Keeping everything crossed xx
My temp didn't drop this morning so I took the frer today...

Guys there's a faint line... I'm crying and don't want to believe it! We're going to the Renaissance fair today for Mother's day, I'm not going to say anything. I'll retake in 2 days. Oh God I'm so scared but so, so happy right now lol

PXL_20210509_110305490~2.jpg PXL_20210509_110305490.jpg

Last edited:

Guys there's a faint line... I'm crying and don't want to believe it! We're going to the Renaissance fair today for Mother's day, I'm not going to say anything. I'll retake in 2 days. Oh God I'm so scared but so, so happy right now lol

View attachment 92910 View attachment 92911
That’s amazing. I’m keeping everything crossed for you huni. Hopefully I won’t be too far behind xx

Awwww congratulations @Kris402 happy and healthy 9 months xxx

That’s amazing. I’m keeping everything crossed for you huni. Hopefully I won’t be too far behind xx
Yes! Good luck and extra :dust: to you this week! I'll have confirmed or started AF (please no!) by then as well :D

Nice lines! Congrats! :)

@Kris402 congratulations that's a great line for 10dpo. Amazing! Hopefully May is a good month for bfps :cheer:

definitely the start of a BFP! Congratulations x

Thank you everyone! I couldn't keep it from my husband and it was so hard not mentioning it to my mom as we spent all day walking around faire grounds together! 8 hours later I'm a little tired and sunburned and very thirsty but had a great day :D

My plan is to take easy@home hcg tests everyday for a while (haven't gotten a positive on those yet), I'll also take another frer on Tuesday to compare lines and make sure things are going the right way. If things go the way we're hoping my "routine" appointment at my ob will become my first prenatal on June 4th.

Congratulations @Kris402, it's faint but it's 100% there & pink! <3

@Clarkecharm, Fingers crossed for your 2ww! You actually have better chances if you did ovulate Tuesday. I'm only a day or so behind you (6DPO today). Fingers crossed. When will you be testing? <3

Congratulations @Kris402, it's faint but it's 100% there & pink! <3

@Clarkecharm, Fingers crossed for your 2ww! You actually have better chances if you did ovulate Tuesday. I'm only a day or so behind you (6DPO today). Fingers crossed. When will you be testing? <3

Oh yay you really are behind me. Sending you lots of baby dust!

Really even if we didn’t bed on Tuesday (ovulation day)?

Think I’ll start testing tomorrow. I can’t wait any longer lol.

Here are my latest charts?

7BBEF896-DB11-4EFA-AB4F-A021CAD38C38.png 5B1A719E-5101-4629-8E7A-EDDF090CB6C1.png

Oh yay you really are behind me. Sending you lots of baby dust!

Really even if we didn’t bed on Tuesday (ovulation day)?

Think I’ll start testing tomorrow. I can’t wait any longer lol.

Here are my latest charts?

View attachment 92919 View attachment 92920

I'm not great with other BBT charts apart from those on Fertility Friend (I find the graphics quite confusing) but I also think it's entirely possible you ovulated Monday. I wonder if you input your data into FF and used the advanced - when FF thinks you ovulated.. The chances of conception with BD on O-day are actually minimal. The optimal time to BD is O-2 and O-1. I've copied this from my blog:

O-3 (8% chance of success), O-2 (28% chance of success), the day before ovulation (24% chance) the day of ovulation (8% chance of success) and on 1DPO (0% chance of success).

Baby dust!

bd.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back