MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

8dpo today and bfn. Expected because I can feel AF coming and I know it's so early but I only have a 10 day lp so I can never wait to test. Gutted because this is it now for us until January, wishing I'd not started trying now because having to stop is horrid :sad:
You will get there huni xx

I think I see something on my test today but I don't know if I've stared so hard I can see the indent line. 9DPO and AF is due tomorrow. Need to use all my will not to go get an FRER today because if she turns up tomorrow I'll be annoyed I've wasted the money. I'll probably just test a few more times using one steps today to curb my craving!

Must have been line eyes, looks like AF is about to make her appearance

@Shan92, I'm sending you the biggest hug ever! I'm so sorry. <3

We're NTNP so I'm not regularly checking the forum but just wanted to give you support. My PM are always open, take care of yourself. <3

@Shan92, I'm sending you the biggest hug ever! I'm so sorry. <3

We're NTNP so I'm not regularly checking the forum but just wanted to give you support. My PM are always open, take care of yourself. <3

Thank you lovely. I've missed seeing you around here and check your tiktok every few days to see how you're getting on. Hopefully NTNP helps you and you get your bfp soon :hug:

Ok so AF hasn't arrived and I took another test this morning, I see something again and it's darker than yesterday. I'll try get a picture but it's so light I don't know if a camera will pick it up. I had slight spotting yesterday which I assumed was AF but it could have been implantation at 9dpo?

@Shan92 that looks really promising! X

I'm glad you can see it. I was wondering if I was seeing things! OH said he could see it too but I don't know if he said it just because I wanted to hear it :roll:

I've ordered some frer tests but they don't come til Tuesday with it being bank holiday tomorrow. I'd be 12 dpo then so will probably use with fmu Wednesday at 13dpo if AF hasn't arrived by then. Saves me wasting them!

An obvious faint line on that one! Keep us updated.

I haven’t been on for a few days whilst waiting for AF to finish. Starting CB OPKs tomorrow - really hope this month is going to be BFP month!

Another one step this morning looks the same. I've got really bad acid reflux which has always been a first sign in with my other pregnancies but I feel really crampy and sort of heavy inside like I'm going to come on. No signs of AF but cm has increased.

I'll be peeing on that frer as soon as it arrives tomorrow, no way I'll be able to wait a day!

Screenshot_20210503_095812.jpg

Another one step this morning looks the same. I've got really bad acid reflux which has always been a first sign in with my other pregnancies but I feel really crampy and sort of heavy inside like I'm going to come on. No signs of AF but cm has increased.

I'll be peeing on that frer as soon as it arrives tomorrow, no way I'll be able to wait a day!

View attachment 92886
I can see something on this one! Good luck on your BFP!

View attachment 92886
I can see it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back