MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

I think the line today is slightly clearer. Have you got the FRER yet??

So excited for you @Shan92 ! I start testing Friday on DPO 8 and I'm doing everything I can to not think about it

@Summertime no, it's supposed to come today, amazon got my hopes up and said it was arriving yesterday but then changed back to today. I purposely did this so that it wouldn't be a squinter if it shows bfp but I regret not just popping out to tesco now!

@Kris402 it takes over your mind doesn't it. I always said if I can get myself to 6dpo without testing then great, but the 2ww is just the longest 2 weeks of anyone's life I'm sure!

I was so certain I was out this month, I didn't even think about testing until 9dpo and even that was only because AF was due the day after.

@Summertime no, it's supposed to come today, amazon got my hopes up and said it was arriving yesterday but then changed back to today. I purposely did this so that it wouldn't be a squinter if it shows bfp but I regret not just popping out to tesco now!

@Kris402 it takes over your mind doesn't it. I always said if I can get myself to 6dpo without testing then great, but the 2ww is just the longest 2 weeks of anyone's life I'm sure!

I was so certain I was out this month, I didn't even think about testing until 9dpo and even that was only because AF was due the day after.
It's more like a 10 day wait for me really. AF is due DPO 10 so... But hang in there! Amazon could still get to you early, they did with my last order :D

Good luck @Clarkecharm, fingers crossed it flies by!

@Kris402 same for me really AF always at 10dpo, still a long 10 days, can't imagine having to wait longer! Unfortunately Amazon didn't get here early and my slot is between 4pm and 7pm. Might just leave it until the morning at this rate :roll:

Good luck @Clarkecharm, fingers crossed it flies by!

@Kris402 same for me really AF always at 10dpo, still a long 10 days, can't imagine having to wait longer! Unfortunately Amazon didn't get here early and my slot is between 4pm and 7pm. Might just leave it until the morning at this rate :roll:

I'm 5dpo today and I had to stop myself from testing lol. I'm not even sure we did enough to get pregnant this cycle but that super dark peak line has me cautiously optimistic. I know implantation happens earliest at 6dpo so I might start testing Thursday but I kinda want to wait until Sunday too. We're taking my Mom to the Renaissance fair for Mother's day and while I won't say anything it would make the day so much more special if we knew then :D

I wonder how many people that are ttc actually wait 2 weeks, or even until they're late before they test. I really don't have the patience for that!

@Shan92, I knew it - congratulations girl! <3

I’m not tracking this cycle but I woke up with ovulation type cramps.
I did a one step OPK (my bad!) and it was faint. I decided to use my last test of another brand. Positive - peak. I’ll be 1DPO tomorrow. ツ

I wasn’t supposed to be doing OPK’s but since the miscarriage I’ve ovulated CD19-20, I’m only CD14 and usually ovulate CD15 so I wanted to know if it was ovulation pain and a cycle back to normal and it is. The two tests I did this morning is all I’ve used this cycle. Perfectly in sync with my body. ツ

Last edited:
Hey girls, my period came last night, so another fail this month, fingers crossed for next time. Good luck to you all, great to see a positive already in here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back