***** May 2014 Mummies *****

Awwww. Hope you enjoyed your McDonald's!! I've had a productive day, found a car I liked and am sealing the deal tomorrow. Shattered now and oh is moving my big furniture over in the morning but his mate is only helping for an hour and I feel like I can't bring half my stuff. He doesn't want to bring my fridge freezer cos it's too heavy but he's only got a fridge and we keep fighting about it cos I think it's impractical... Urgh xxx

Well done cherrybelly! I hate car shopping! I'm so picky! Thank goodness I'm keeping my beetle for a little while longer.
Surely it would be more practical to have a fridge freezer?? Or is that just woman logic!

I have managed to finish my questionnaires for my dissertation ready to go out on Monday. And started planning my article on working mothers. Eeeek. Each time I complete a bit of uni work I get a little bit more excited about baby!

I have a face pack on in the bath with a book to read and a creme egg to eat, whilst baby is pummelling my intestines! Xx

Yes it's certainly more practical... There's no backing down and he keeps getting really annoyed when I mention it. He wants to buy a separate freezer but why spend money we don't have to? I might hire some men with a van lol...
I just sobbed uncontrollably cos it got too much... It'll be ok. Just really weird moving into someone else's house... I'm gonna make sure I put my own stamp on things - even if he hates it!!

Well done on getting more work done jazzy. We're getting there slowly and as you said, everything we complete is a step closer to baby eeeeep!!! X

Last edited:
Awwww. Hope you enjoyed your McDonald's!! I've had a productive day, found a car I liked and am sealing the deal tomorrow. Shattered now and oh is moving my big furniture over in the morning but his mate is only helping for an hour and I feel like I can't bring half my stuff. He doesn't want to bring my fridge freezer cos it's too heavy but he's only got a fridge and we keep fighting about it cos I think it's impractical... Urgh xxx
Yes thanks :) I refused to move in with OH until he fitted a shower and got a fridge freezer and washing machine........kinda wishing I made him 'throw' things away too as I am getting very frustrated with his keep everything attitude. I don't do clutter very well. It seems magnified now I am pregnant too..... :wall2:

Last edited:
Well the move went well. No freezer but I'm forgetting about that for now. Loads to do at mine still but all the big thinkgs are here so his/our flat looks so much nicer. I introduced my cat to his cats about an hour ago - she's not bothered but they're terrified and refusing to come out of our bedroom! Put deposit down on my car earlier and I'm picking it up next Saturday :) was all going well until they wanted to test drive my car for part ex, realised about the clutch and dropped their offer on it but £700 :( the bloke reduced the price of my new car though so it only worked out at £300 more.. Busy (but productive) day...x

within 30 seconds of being in the mil's house she says "oh you've definitely put on weight now" yes i may of put on 2stone but my weight has not changed the last 4 weeks and you've seen me every week. f**k off! leave me alone. I'm now being mardy and pretending im glued to my phone and ignoring her. x

Oh dear Jazzy, my dad's girlfriend said that to me as soon as I got round yesterday.. Sick of hearing it! We're pregnant lol what do they expect??? X

Gosh it never fails to amaze me how insensitive people can be!

Well my sister, oh family and all my friends threw me an amazing baby shower today. It was a breakfast at Tiffany's tea party. Had such an amazing time and cannot believe how generous people have been. I definitely don't need to buy her anything after this! Such a lucky little lady. It was so lovely to see everyone together as well.

Hope you ladies have had a lovely weekend xxxx

Ooh it's my last day in tri 2 today! See you all over in tri 3 :) I'm glad to be out of tri2, I have found it very odd. I haven't felt great for most of it; very tired and struggling to sleep, and I've just felt a bit in limbo. This whole pregnancy seems to be dragging if I think I'm only 2/3 of the way through it, but then when I think I only have 13 weeks to go that doesn't sound long! I know that sounds daft ;) Early Nov when I joined tri 2 feels like a lifetime ago. I'm hoping by some miracle that I suddenly feel great during tri 3 and get back to my old self but I'm guessing its just gonna get more tiring and uncomfortable. Ah well at least the end is in sight :) xx

My father in law calls me 'fatty' every time he sees me. Sounds insensitive but it's his funny joker style personality. Or a deeply rooted insecure one in my opinion but that's just my opinion! He said it yesterday and added "who ate all the pies?" I just said I don't really like pies! Lol x

Last edited:
Oh's dad will also say something to me but in the jokey way which is fine, coz it's said in a jokey way! She knows I am sensitive about my weight (I'm trying my best not to be during pregnancy!) I had an eating disorder a few years ago, living at their house for a few months was a major part of it. It's just that she says something as soon as I walk in, and it's normally followed by how skinny she was when she gave birth 27 years ago! I told my oh that it really pisses me off, so hopefully he'll say something to her.

Anyway...last week of tri 2. See you over there at the end of the week Cornish! Xx

Omg tri 3 tomorrow. It's getting scary now. If one more person calls me 'fatty' I'll punch them.. X

Last day in tri2 and boy am I feeling pregnant! I feel barrell like, a bit floaty and absolutely shattered! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back