February testing thread

Wow, seems like the secret to getting a :bfp: is to start the testing threads!!! :rofl: Who's going for Aprils then lol?

Has anybody heard from the lovely Kizzi this month? x

Not heard from kizzi since middle of jan, i know she was waiting on OH sperm analysis and her own tests, hope eveything went ok, and hope she comes back soon.

We miss you kizzi!!!

sure does tinselcat! and into march as i am testing 2nd march ;)

Hiya

I'm new here. Could i join you in the testing this month please? I'm going to take my test on 25th. That's when i'm due but not sure whether to leave it until the next day? x

Sunshine_state: welcome to pf! Some people test the same day...I have always tested the day af is due, but this month I will try to wait to the day after...af is usually never late you see. But you decide whats best for you of course! Fingers crossed for that you get you :bfp: soon!

Hiya

I'm new here. Could i join you in the testing this month please? I'm going to take my test on 25th. That's when i'm due but not sure whether to leave it until the next day? x

Hello :wave:

All done for you! :dust: for the 25th :dust:
xxx

Hi Guys! :wave:

I am on CD30 of a 28DC. a couple of days late and no sign of AF!!:lol:

I am most probably going ot by a test on Friday but maybe wait until Sat (Just to squeeze in an extra day:))

Good luck and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Em x

Thank you! I have to say as I am writing this its waves of :sick: keep happening to me but then again could be AF!!! Well id be seriosuly lucky as this would be my first cycle! - Well anything can happen.

Some of you girls who have been trying for a while have got so much strength! I really dont know how I would manage to bare the waiting of another month but massive :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

To all xxx

She got me :(
Ah well im armed with my pre-seed (well waiting for it to be delievered) and Robittusin cough mixture for cycle 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back