****March Babies ****

Ruby I'm so sorry to hear this and more sorry he won't get to see your little angel grow up. But he will always be watching over her she has her own little guardian angel now x x

Does anybody remember a few of us posted our bump pics in this thread? I'm starting to gather up pre-birth photos for my baby book & I only have 2 bump photos, 1 being in here. I don't remember how far along I was in that photo so I'm hoping I'll have typed it in here. I just can't find it.

Oh Rubydoo I am so sorry.
What a shock for all of you.
Your dad got chance to meet Emma and he will be looking down on you all from now on xxx

Rubydoo thats aweful im soooo sorry :hugs:
Lovely that they met tho and he'll be her guardian angel now :love: :hugs:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So sorry ruby, it truly is devastating to lose someone you love but he will always be with you I'm sure. Take care of yourself and your family, loads of love xx

Thanks everyone,
The results of the postmortem came today and he died from an abdominal aortic aneurysm which basically means his main artery ruptured near his kidneys, I had a look on Google and in 2009 the NHS started a screening programme for it as 4 in 100 men die from it and by March 2013 every man over 65 should've received an invitation to go along.
Dad never received one and if he had then they'd have found it and treated it.
We're trying to find positives and the main one is that he wouldn't have known anything about it and at least it happened in his own home, the undertaker knows of one man who died from it whilst driving and killed a family travelling in another car.
It's also kickstarted my husband into being more healthy, some of the causes can be being overweight and having high cholesterol both of which he has, Dad didn't have either, he must've been one of the unlucky ones.

Thanks again for the messages, they mean a lot.xx

Rubydoo - a ruptured AAA would be instant and he wouldn't have been in any pain x :hugs:

Congrats Jillybear :) xx

Mummy to Francesca (born at 13:27 on 10/08/11 weighing 7lbs 6oz, 5 days early) and Benjamin (born at 23:08 on 08/03/13 weighing 8lbs 15oz, 1 day late).

Tapatalking!

Congratulations jillybear xx what weight was she?! Xx

So who has had a sweep? What are they like? I'm having one on Friday morning to try and beat the dreaded induction, and feeling a bit nervous! Will I bleed afterwards?

I had one yesterday blondy, it was uncomfortable but bearable, nithing to worry about hun i promise. it's not done anything mind you so another 1 booked for Friday morning!!

And I had a sweep last time at a week over, it's was more uncomfortable than painful but it didn't do anything for me I'm afraid, I think they only work if you are ready to go!

Yeah I'm not expecting much really, its just worth a shot as they won't let me go over my due date because of high blood pressure! Thank you though!

Yeah I'm not expecting much really, its just worth a shot as they won't let me go over my due date because of high blood pressure! Thank you though!

Oooh good luck with ur sweep, I'm so jealous! Not of your high blood pressure but for not being allowed to go over your due date. I just know my pregnancy is gonna go on for another couple of weeks at least, story of my life ha ha!

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back