****March Babies ****

Lol! It's either drop onto soft mattress or squash baby and be in pain x

Up til now my technique was to go up on tip toes and balance the top of the bump on the cot bar, then kind swing her over but will have to resort to a bit of dropping now. She loves her sleep so won't wake up!

Lol it's not to bad getting em out coz they already up n either sitting or standing so not so far down x

Well it's my due day today ladies and not a sign anywhere of any movement to come out lol. She's quite happy kicking my side's instead lol. Even going to have to resort to doing some house work to keep my self busy!

its mine tomorrow! just back from the mw, had a sweep and feeling quite sore - but think its more the 45 min walk home that has crippled me!

I'm still here! Have my sweep tomorrow at 39+3 as planning vbac so no induction.

Lost plug last week. Since then lots of cramping and watery discharge, but not coming to anything so who knows!

I had some energy today so was in the kitchen making big pot of homemade lentil soup and mince and mashed potatoes for ta tonight whilst dancing away to the iPad! Lol most I've moved in weeks!x

Happy due date to me!

After last nights cramps and outflow of discharge really thought the stork would have made his delievery in the night but

NO! I'm still here, and not a sign to spot!

Not long Belfast girl fx everything starts sharpish for you x

yes, guess its a maximum of 10-12 days now!!!

have all your signs gone as well?

Hopefully it will ramp back up again for you Belfastgirl!!
I am seeing the midwife at 10.40, not sure whether to have another sweep to see if I can beat induction on Fri, I guess it can't do any harm!
How is everyone else doing? We need some more March babies!!

Well seen MW this morning for my sweep 40+1 and she couldn't do it, said my cervix was still high and she couldn't reach it :( was so hoping to try and kick start things, had no other signs. So she said back next week for another and then book in for an induction. I'm actually disappointed even if the sweep hadn't worked once she did it I would have at least have had that we tried it. So back to waiting!! Hope you ladies are having more action!

I'm due tomoro and absolutely nothing has been happening! Think I'll end up in April thread boo hoo xxx

Sorry, feeling very negative today! :-(

Yep every things gone or slowed down back to nothing. Really though things where happening as well i dont mind going to due date but its when it all seems to be starting its sort of a let down when it stops. ifykwim?

Next midwife on thursday at 39+4 wont get a sweep or anything though because its before due date... i know some ladies have had them when they asked but my last one didnt so no hope for this one to! x

technically i was 39+6 yesterday and she said the policy was no to sweeps, unless she was begged. i framed my request in a more "would just like to know if anything was going on" and then while she was there she said she would do one as already favourable etc.

and i totally get what you mean about getting your hopes up, then getting used to it being a few more days. i think we have too much time on our hands!

and SS - even if they can't do a sweep having a good rummage around can stimulate prostxxx (can't remember what its called) so could still hurry things along for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back