****March Babies ****

So who has had a sweep? What are they like? I'm having one on Friday morning to try and beat the dreaded induction, and feeling a bit nervous! Will I bleed afterwards?

I had three of them. They are uncomfortable won't lie but its more pressure pain as they really have to get their fingers up there to reach the cervix. If your cervix is already low then it will be fine. I bleed loads in my first and a few spots on the others so well worth putting in a sanitary towel before you go.

My bright eyed boy this morning xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363866434465.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363866434465.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 26
Aint he gorgeous I jus wana cwtch him all the time xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Take it most March babe's have come as its gone very quiet, I think I may be moving over to the April thread at this rate 40 weeks tomorrow but no signs or anything!

Can you update to say my induction is booked for 29th march. Thanks xx

Me too for induction 29th March! It is very quiet in here!! Xx

At least you guys have a date now of when it will happen, I've been told I will have a sweep on Tueday see if anything starts but I'm so impatient just cant wait for her to be here now! I've realised how bad I am when it comes to working to a time scale lol didn't know how OCD I am with it lol.

I know most people think it's an old wives tale but I swear it was a hot curry that started me off!! Had one on the Monday night I was literally sweating it was so hot and started getting cramps that night!

I didn't have him until the Thursday but the Midwife said the fact I was cramping all week made me dilate so much quicker x

Thats the same as me with my 1st without the curry. Was contracting for a week then waters went at 1am went hospital at 6am then had her at 9:44am x

Hmm well I am going for a curry tonight for a work colleague's leaving do, so here's hoping lol. Been Eating pineapple all weekend too lol

Good luck to you both! I'm still here but pretty much 100% certain madam will be here in April!

I'm still here too :-(
Due in 3 days but convinced this will be an April baby. Not had any signs at all, no plug, no backaches, no cramps, sod all. Seeing mw on weds due date so will ask about a s&s but I'm sure they will leave me at least 7 days before doing anything. Must be a baby boy.....lazy little bugger ha xx

My advice for you ladies booked in for induction - if you get the choice go for the drip rather than the propess - not sure if you do get the choice but if you do def the drip!! X

Have to admit, as much as I was 'yay, roll on maternity leave, time to myself etc' i'm getting a little fed up and uncomfortable now! plus have just exploded in size, so guess not measuring behind anymore but just practically bounced my wee one into her cot for a nap as i couldn't reach all the way down....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back