March Babies!!!

Updating for First Time Mum who only queue jumped me for March and then a few ladies in Feb. Congratulations hun! :dance:

Anyone else find the fact someone on the list of 'our' month has now had their baby! It'll be us soon eeeeekkkkkk :shock:

KirstyD said:
Anyone else find the fact someone on the list of 'our' month has now had their baby! It'll be us soon eeeeekkkkkk :shock:

very eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk lol but really cool! means we're getting closer to meeting the our LO's :cheer:

:wave:

I got put forward from the 30 March to the 28th March :dance:

We are in team Green

Thanks

Laura and Baby Bump
xx

Due to be induced a week early at the moment but no firm date. Hubby still reckons he will be a feb baby though :shock:

March 10th and counting!

Signs say she will arrive Feb but will have to wait n see. :shock:

Team Pink all the way!!!!

Can i join in!!!

March 31st and we are Team PINK!! :lol: :lol:

I cant believe its next month! It seems to be dragging in one sense i cant wait to meet our little Izzy but then it seems like 5 minutes since sitting in the garden retching after someone made me a coffee back in July :rotfl:

How are people finding things? We are pretty much ready now except for a few items left to get now the biggest being our cloth nappies but we have a coffee/nappy morning to go to for that :D Had a baby shower this weekend and we played some fab games it was lots of fun, so pleased my friend threw one for us :)

Bekie

Updated for Bekie and for Hellie123 having her baby - Congrats hun!!

Got my induction date 27th Feb now but he may be stubborn and remain a March baby :rotfl:

I'm due in March too!

I'm in team blue due on 23 March but I'm being induced on 9 March due to complications during this pregnancy as well as complications with my previous pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back