*March 2019 Testing Thread*

Exact conversation ran as follows:

Me: Hey love, Tigerlilly says you should eat Brazil nuts to help your sperm production.

D: That makes sense, I knew they were called nuts for a reason.

Me: *sigh*

D: What do they call Brazil nuts in Brazil?

I married a clown apparently...
Hehe my hubby wasn’t so keen I got pregnant with my little girl before he had to eat them though might have to mention it again maybe the threat of them will help lol

I’m already driving myself mad this month. I’m only on cd8 and it’s felt like the longest 8 days ever! I need to stop obsessing x

Just waiting for af to start. I’ve been spotting for 3 days ( 4 days earlier than af due) once i’m out I’ll be joining you ladies for march testing xx

I’m already driving myself mad this month. I’m only on cd8 and it’s felt like the longest 8 days ever! I need to stop obsessing x
Oh @Rainbow1234 , don't be hard on yourself. We have all been there hun.
What cycle are you actually on since you started TTC?
I normally obsess massively but decided to take a chilled relax approach this cycle and its definitely helping. xx

@Lollypop79 - do you normally spot before AF is due? xx
No not at all it’s very unusual for me. I’m usually spot on. I’ve done a test which was negative so going to wait till af due and see if happens. I’m very confused about it all. It’s not heavy enough for period. Just there when I wipe. Don’t need a pad or anything. Xx

No not at all it’s very unusual for me. I’m usually spot on. I’ve done a test which was negative so going to wait till af due and see if happens. I’m very confused about it all. It’s not heavy enough for period. Just there when I wipe. Don’t need a pad or anything. Xx
If it is uncommon for you then there is some hope. I was spotting last cycle too and it was new for me, sadly it didn't end up in a BFP but doesn't mean it wont for you. I am rooting for you hun that it turns into a big shiny positive <3
A lady on here got her BFP 5 days after her AF was due yesterday so there is definitely hope for you xx

If it is uncommon for you then there is some hope. I was spotting last cycle too and it was new for me, sadly it didn't end up in a BFP but doesn't mean it wont for you. I am rooting for you hun that it turns into a big shiny positive <3
A lady on here got her BFP 5 days after her AF was due yesterday so there is definitely hope for you xx
Thankyou. I know the saying your not out till af turns up so I have a little hope still xx

Cd12 negative opk this morning but I’ve had some ovulation twinges today so I’m hoping it will be along shortly!

I know it’s too early, but it’s our first month on inofolic and I’m hoping that it makes me ovulate this month even though I know it can take three months to have any effect.

Cd12 negative opk this morning but I’ve had some ovulation twinges today so I’m hoping it will be along shortly!

I know it’s too early, but it’s our first month on inofolic and I’m hoping that it makes me ovulate this month even though I know it can take three months to have any effect.
CD12 still early though hun, i hope you get your peak in the next couple of days xx

Hey @Lollypop79 - I had the same thing with my LG - I didn't get a positive until the day after the last of my spotting so don't give up just yet! Is it brown or watery pink? Keeping everything crossed for you my love. x

Hello lovely ladies!
Just caught up with the chat - I really hope we get some positives this month!

Currently CD 16, I believe I'm a CD17-19 ovulator (generally speaking ofc) - I'm using cheap opks from amazon Ovasure I think they're called - line was getting much darker yesterday lunch time but then realised I didn't test again until 24 hours later today and the line was barely there... sigh... so I may have missed the surge or it could be coming but I don't worry too much about it - just DTD every other day and wait and see.

Trying to be super relaxed post OV this time round. Got two weekends of celebrations coming up so it should fly by (she says).

It's our DD's first birthday on Friday this week, Saturday we are out out for our friends that just got engaged in Venice! Sunday we're seeing my OH's family for our DD birthday. Then the next weekend I'm off to London for a bridesmaids reunion with three of my best girls. So there we go... we shall see! Has anyone else got anything coming up to keep them occupied during the TWW?

xx

Hey @Lollypop79 - I had the same thing with my LG - I didn't get a positive until the day after the last of my spotting so don't give up just yet! Is it brown or watery pink? Keeping everything crossed for you my love. x
It was pink then red but more a browny red than bright red. Now it’s brown. Keeps stopping and starting. Did you get any browny red?thankyou. You have given me hope i’m just really confused by this. X

It was pink then red but more a browny red than bright red. Now it’s brown. Keeps stopping and starting. Did you get any browny red?thankyou. You have given me hope i’m just really confused by this. X

I had that - light watery pink first for a day, didn't need a pad either just when I wiped. Then the next day was dark browny red for one day. Then I continued to have a little brown spotting for a couple of weeks but just when wiping. It freaked me out but all was fine. I think I was two days late for my AF when I got the BFP too so little one must have implanted on the later side! FX! I really hope this abnormal spotting is a positive for you. xx

Hello lovely ladies!
Just caught up with the chat - I really hope we get some positives this month!

Currently CD 16, I believe I'm a CD17-19 ovulator (generally speaking ofc) - I'm using cheap opks from amazon Ovasure I think they're called - line was getting much darker yesterday lunch time but then realised I didn't test again until 24 hours later today and the line was barely there... sigh... so I may have missed the surge or it could be coming but I don't worry too much about it - just DTD every other day and wait and see.

Trying to be super relaxed post OV this time round. Got two weekends of celebrations coming up so it should fly by (she says).

It's our DD's first birthday on Friday this week, Saturday we are out out for our friends that just got engaged in Venice! Sunday we're seeing my OH's family for our DD birthday. Then the next weekend I'm off to London for a bridesmaids reunion with three of my best girls. So there we go... we shall see! Has anyone else got anything coming up to keep them occupied during the TWW?

xx
Hey babylove <3
I hope you didn't miss the surge but if you are just sticking to :bd: every other day then it doesn't really make a difference if you did miss it i suppose.
I am also taking the relaxed approach this cycle. I completely forgot to temp this cylce so just had to go by my CB opk's which has been pretty accurate so far. I got my peak on Saturday and had awful cramps on the Sunday so i classed that as ov day and i am now 2DPO.
You have some really good plans coming up, i love to have a full calendar and stuff to look forward to :)
This weekend i am out for a bottomless brunch in London with my OH and my 2 SIL's and their husbands which will be nice. Sundays i like to have a chilled day and if the weather stays nice i will be going for a nice walk :)
No plans for the following week just yet but i will be sure to get something in the calendar so i'm not thinking too much about the 2ww xx

I had that - light watery pink first for a day, didn't need a pad either just when I wiped. Then the next day was dark browny red for one day. Then I continued to have a little brown spotting for a couple of weeks but just when wiping. It freaked me out but all was fine. I think I was two days late for my AF when I got the BFP too so little one must have implanted on the later side! FX! I really hope this abnormal spotting is a positive for you. xx
Aw thankyou so much. I’m due tomorrow so i’m just going to wait and see. It’s killing me the anticipation. I don’t want to get my hopes up. I’m thinking if no period tomorrow I’ll test Thursday. Will let you know what happens. Xx

Aw thankyou so much. I’m due tomorrow so i’m just going to wait and see. It’s killing me the anticipation. I don’t want to get my hopes up. I’m thinking if no period tomorrow I’ll test Thursday. Will let you know what happens. Xx
Good luck Lollypop x

Hey babylove <3
I hope you didn't miss the surge but if you are just sticking to :bd: every other day then it doesn't really make a difference if you did miss it i suppose.
I am also taking the relaxed approach this cycle. I completely forgot to temp this cylce so just had to go by my CB opk's which has been pretty accurate so far. I got my peak on Saturday and had awful cramps on the Sunday so i classed that as ov day and i am now 2DPO.
You have some really good plans coming up, i love to have a full calendar and stuff to look forward to :)
This weekend i am out for a bottomless brunch in London with my OH and my 2 SIL's and their husbands which will be nice. Sundays i like to have a chilled day and if the weather stays nice i will be going for a nice walk :)
No plans for the following week just yet but i will be sure to get something in the calendar so i'm not thinking too much about the 2ww xx

I just looked back on Ovia at the month I conceived in 2017 and we DTD every day but one (the day before OV) during my fertile week (five days). And the day after OV for good measure. So far we've done it twice during the fertile period (and one the day before the fertile period began), so for good measure I'll be DTD for the next three days! :good: So hard to know if every day or every other day is best!

Eeeeee 2DPO! So exciting Char! :dance:LOVE a bottomless brunch! I think that's a great idea, I need distraction otherwise I turn into a nut case! I hate it consuming my every waking thought! xxx

I’m only on cycle 3 so I know it’s still early days. I just need to try and get back into the swing of it all. I know I didn’t enjoy ttc last time either but can’t remember how I took my mind off it! X

Hello everyone!
I used this forum back in 2017 whilest ttc my now 15th month old son!
Loved it on here got lot of support and i recently suffered from a misscarage at 6weeks.
we are ready to start trying again
Was wondering if i could join march testing?
Ill be testing the 12th hopfully!
So excited :dance:
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27