**** November 2011 Testing ****

Sorry forgot to update I'm out x... Just read front page .. thanks love :hug: x

Congrats Leesey & AmyRose :)

Good luck for December DaisyPurple :hug:

Lxx

Congrats Amy and Emma!

I'm out this month....pop me down for testing on Dec 25th!! Arghhh - this'll be a stressful xmas!!

I'm out as well. Just had a 62 day cycle do there was no need for me to test at all this month! x

witch turned up yesterday so im out for the second time this month :(

I'm out witch arrived over the weekend

Roll on December

Congratulations to all the bfp this month!

Xx

Hi there,

I have just tested and BFN so here's to next month! I've stocked up on OPKs and am gonna test more than once a day around ovulation dates.
congratulations to all of the ladies who got their BFP this month and best of luck for us who will be trying next month.
XX

Lander incase ur wondering about me, im still waiting on either af or bfp....cd 52 (nearly cd 53) xxxx

Hi Ladies
I like these monthly threads becuase it really gives me reassurance.
49 of us were down for testing this month, 9 positives and 2 ladies later lost these positives (big higs)
It means that around 20% get a positive and 15% going onwards.

Although its hard tokeep on going , i know that 40 of us are feeling the same with 2 ladies feeling much worse I'm sure. Makes me feel that I'm not alone and that we are truely in it together. But it also probably means when looking at decembers list that 15% of ladies on there will be begining a wonderful journey by this time in jan and thats hopeful to.
So just wanted to say good luck and onwards to December.
Love Daisy

Well, only the one day or so left.

Good luck to you all for December and I'll be seeing you all in here (TTC) again when I find myself a keeper... :pray:

In the meantime I'll be back in WTT and probably hanging out in the Girlie Room the rest of the time :hug:

Lxx

Well, I'm still not out. Thought AF would definitely arrive this morning but no sign yet. Will test later if I can hold it for a while! I think it's just my cycle messing about though as I haven't really got any pg symptoms.

Just scraped in with a November BFP!

Goodluck to everyone hoping for a Christmas BFP x

congratulations to everyone who got their BFPs in Nov lets hope some of us december ladies will be joining you in tri1!!!
xxx

bfn af week late but she got me in the end good look for those left testing and congratulations to all who got positives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back