*March 2019 Testing Thread*

Hi Ladies,

Please can i have the 9th March x
Will be month 11 :think: x

Thank u and fingers crossed for all <3

Can I have 16th March please? Only on cd2 and it’s already dragging in :help:

Think I need to make some plans and keep myself busy x

Hi girls sadly here but not unexpected. Not sure what test date i want yet.. so ill hold off on that at the moment, im too much into signs and good dates/days.(i currently keep trying to remember when we viewed house 2 years ago in March as that too felt like this does now with BFP must be before end March!).

Anyone doing anything outright differently this cycle? need so help on this one! as im becoming unstuck. when are you dtd thruout cycle, is that planned in anyway for you at all etc?

does anyone think its worth me changing my thermometer to one that works in centigrade instead of fahrenheit? all my cycles have been accidentally in fahrenheit so far.. so do i change up in a hope it will make something different this cycle, or is that just madness?

Hi girls sadly here but not unexpected. Not sure what test date i want yet.. so ill hold off on that at the moment, im too much into signs and good dates/days.(i currently keep trying to remember when we viewed house 2 years ago in March as that too felt like this does now with BFP must be before end March!).

Anyone doing anything outright differently this cycle? need so help on this one! as im becoming unstuck. when are you dtd thruout cycle, is that planned in anyway for you at all etc?

does anyone think its worth me changing my thermometer to one that works in centigrade instead of fahrenheit? all my cycles have been accidentally in fahrenheit so far.. so do i change up in a hope it will make something different this cycle, or is that just madness?
Sorry you've had to join us on the March thread Sophie.
I'm not doing anything different at all this cycle, just carrying on with my EPO & Robitussin until confirmed ovulation and as always taking my folic acid with vit d and then vit e. Clear blue opk's and will start temping from tomorrow just so i can confirm ovulation (that's all i temp for now)
I never plan when we are going to DTD throughout my cycle, it just happens when it does. I think us ladies as so robotic when it comes to the fertile window that we should just go with the flow in the rest of the cycle. The every other day motive doesn't work for me and my OH.
I honestly don't think changing your thermometer to centigrade will make a difference unfortunately. Just keep doing what your doing and you will get there x

I’m a planner. We dtd every two days after my AF has gone. It helps because then I find I’m not actively thinking about what my body is doing and I know we have the entire month covered :)

Hey, I don’t tend to join these testing threads anymore (how can you test when AF shows up pretty much bang on time 14/15day after pos opk??) but I’ll join just this one if that’s okay. If you hear no news of a BFP from me it’s because there isn’t one !

Got my positive opk today, so AF should show 1st march, so could you put me down for the 4th please? x

Hey, I don’t tend to join these testing threads anymore (how can you test when AF shows up pretty much bang on time 14/15day after pos opk??) but I’ll join just this one if that’s okay. If you hear no news of a BFP from me it’s because there isn’t one !

Got my positive opk today, so AF should show 1st march, so could you put me down for the 4th please? x
Hi @xMillie
I have been following your story and you are definitely due and deserve your big blazing positive. I am sending lots of dust your way and i really hope you get your miracle very soon. I have added you to the front page.
Please keep us updated with your symptoms if you get anyway <3 xxx

I’m a planner. We dtd every two days after my AF has gone. It helps because then I find I’m not actively thinking about what my body is doing and I know we have the entire month covered :)
This is what I do and was told to by the docs,everyday is actually bad for sperm reduces quality, if you can get hubby to eat Brazil nuts it can help apparently too

agree with all your ideas here girls.. to much BD is counter productive also too little is (im in this box) :(
had issues last time when we did every 2 days so do think personally me & hubby need build up a bit of abstitance this time. but its been like 14 days since bd so do need to get rid of some old 'crap' soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back