*March 2019 Testing Thread*

What ovulation tests do you all use. I usually get bad ov cramps on the day of ov but would be nice to know when it’s coming up
Louise, I think the clear blue ones are the best. You only have to use them once a day with fmu and instead of guessing the line it tells you straight whether your ovulating or not. A little bit pricey but worth the money in my opinion x

I definitely got the :bd: in over the weekend :)
I would say I’m having a bit of a carefree cycle, last cycle I was really strict on myself, no alcohol etc but clearly got me nowhere and Saturday we had a party to go to so I had a good drink. DTD both Saturday and Sunday (AM) and will go again tonight.
Really felt strong ovulation pains yesterday to the point where I needed a hot water bottle so I think I am classing today as 1DPO.
The 2ww commences, on the joys! X

I definitely got the :bd: in over the weekend :)
I would say I’m having a bit of a carefree cycle, last cycle I was really strict on myself, no alcohol etc but clearly got me nowhere and Saturday we had a party to go to so I had a good drink. DTD both Saturday and Sunday (AM) and will go again tonight.
Really felt strong ovulation pains yesterday to the point where I needed a hot water bottle so I think I am classing today as 1DPO.
The 2ww commences, on the joys! X
Crossing my fingers that this is going to be your lucky cycle xx Sounds like youre having the right approach so Im sure that will help <3

Hello hello,
I will join other ladies to test on the 14th please xxx

Sometimes a carefree cycle @chattychar1990 is just what you need. Your party looked good by the way! Plenty of dancing :) fx for you hun x

It was fun, it was meant to have been my cousins 16th but i think us older lot took over :)
How are you @Sjf0709? xx
Well you all looked like you were having a fab time!

I’m good thanks. Fed up of getting bad news after bad news (family stuff)... surely some good news and luck has got to come my way soon!! Got a GP app on Thursday but not holding much hope out for that regarding why my cycles vary so much in length x

Well you all looked like you were having a fab time!

I’m good thanks. Fed up of getting bad news after bad news (family stuff)... surely some good news and luck has got to come my way soon!! Got a GP app on Thursday but not holding much hope out for that regarding why my cycles vary so much in length x
Oh no, sending you a big hug darling :hug:
I really hope you get some answers at the doctors on Thursday, keep us updated xxx

Hi ladies,
New to the forum (actually my first post) but can you pop me down for 19th please? I’m 26, hubby is 32 and this is our 5th month TTC - came off the pill in October but haven’t had any luck so far. Bought some ovulation tests to use this month as we’re getting impatient, currently just using the Flo app to track ovulation but hasn’t proved right yet (although could just be unlucky). Just started AF and should end Sunday, any tips or well wishes for this cycle welcome ❤️❤️

Hi ladies,
New to the forum (actually my first post) but can you pop me down for 19th please? I’m 26, hubby is 32 and this is our 5th month TTC - came off the pill in October but haven’t had any luck so far. Bought some ovulation tests to use this month as we’re getting impatient, currently just using the Flo app to track ovulation but hasn’t proved right yet (although could just be unlucky). Just started AF and should end Sunday, any tips or well wishes for this cycle welcome ❤️❤️
Hello and welcome @TTChloexx
I will add you to the front page now :) You will get some great tips from the ladies on here :) OPK'S are good, this will give a good indicator as to when you are ovulating. Are you taking any vitamins etc?
I personally use the app Fertility Friend and Femometer but i think they more or less all do the same thing.
Have you bought the cheap opk's? x

Hello and welcome @TTChloexx
I will add you to the front page now :) You will get some great tips from the ladies on here :) OPK'S are good, this will give a good indicator as to when you are ovulating. Are you taking any vitamins etc?
I personally use the app Fertility Friend and Femometer but i think they more or less all do the same thing.
Have you bought the cheap opk's? x
Hi! Thanks so much :) I’m taking folic acid but that’s it, anything else you’d recommend? I’ll stick with Flo for now but will maybe look at running one of the others you’ve suggested alongside. I’ve bought the cheap opks as hubby wasn’t too keen, he’d rather have a relaxed approach for now. So this was the compromise lol! Maybe I’ll try these for a bit and then opt for clear blue - I can see from comments on here that they seem worth the money! Wishing everyone the best of luck for March! X

Hi! Thanks so much :) I’m taking folic acid but that’s it, anything else you’d recommend? I’ll stick with Flo for now but will maybe look at running one of the others you’ve suggested alongside. I’ve bought the cheap opks as hubby wasn’t too keen, he’d rather have a relaxed approach for now. So this was the compromise lol! Maybe I’ll try these for a bit and then opt for clear blue - I can see from comments on here that they seem worth the money! Wishing everyone the best of luck for March! X
They now sell folic acid mixed with vit D which is actually recommended by doctors now so i would convert other to them ones once your folic acid is run out. I also take a vit e supplement this helps the quality of your eggs.
Good luck hun, and keep us updated with your cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back