*March 2019 Testing Thread*

Hello everyone!
I used this forum back in 2017 whilest ttc my now 15th month old son!
Loved it on here got lot of support and i recently suffered from a misscarage at 6weeks.
we are ready to start trying again
Was wondering if i could join march testing?
Ill be testing the 12th hopfully!
So excited :dance:
Xx
Hey @JaccsX - welcome back and congrats on your 15 month old son.
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope we can support you and help you through your journey. I will add you to the front page now :) xx

Thank you!
Im sure yous will im very excited!
Thank you so much xx

Aw thankyou so much. I’m due tomorrow so i’m just going to wait and see. It’s killing me the anticipation. I don’t want to get my hopes up. I’m thinking if no period tomorrow I’ll test Thursday. Will let you know what happens. Xx

Good Luck lollypop! hopefully it is a good sign

How are we ladies?
Is anyone in their 2ww with me yet?
I am 2/3DPO today, decided i'm not going to symptom spot unless something is hard not to notice. xx

How are we ladies?
Is anyone in their 2ww with me yet?
I am 2/3DPO today, decided i'm not going to symptom spot unless something is hard not to notice. xx

Hey Char!

I got my peak on an OPK mid morning so I'm counting ov day as tomorrow. BD last night, told hubby he's scheduled for tonight and tomorrow night and we're set! 1DPO as of friday (my daughter's birthday) - perhaps it will bring me luck!

Well done on the trying not to symptom spot! You go girlie! xx

Hey Char!

I got my peak on an OPK mid morning so I'm counting ov day as tomorrow. BD last night, told hubby he's scheduled for tonight and tomorrow night and we're set! 1DPO as of friday (my daughter's birthday) - perhaps it will bring me luck!

Well done on the trying not to symptom spot! You go girlie! xx
Yayy to getting your peak. Good job you managed to DTD last night :) Have fun in the bedroom over the next couple of days haha!
Really hope the March thread brings us more luck than the Feb one.
Had to share this story i just read on the dailymail. This lady was clearly made to be a mum.
Mother of two who fell pregnant twice while on the pill is surprised again with triplets | Daily Mail Online
xx

Yayy to getting your peak. Good job you managed to DTD last night :) Have fun in the bedroom over the next couple of days haha!
Really hope the March thread brings us more luck than the Feb one.
Had to share this story i just read on the dailymail. This lady was clearly made to be a mum.
Mother of two who fell pregnant twice while on the pill is surprised again with triplets | Daily Mail Online
xx

Oh my god stop I saw this yesterday! And to get preggo on the pill with triplets! Jesus!

Yaaas queen! So excited for this to be over and just cruise through the TWW (yeah right :rotfl:). What do you do for work char? xx

March 1st is my IVF test date!!!

Had 2 embryos transferred on wed so I'm 3 days past transfer.... my 2nd cycle and I'm feeling postiive today!

J x

Oh my god stop I saw this yesterday! And to get preggo on the pill with triplets! Jesus!

Yaaas queen! So excited for this to be over and just cruise through the TWW (yeah right :rotfl:). What do you do for work char? xx
She is so lucky, i am struggling to have the 1 on no contraception :rotfl:
We got eachother in this 2ww :)
Well my actual job title is 'Information Manager' but i work on office fit out projects and basically do all of the admin work that comes with each project.
What do you do? xx

March 1st is my IVF test date!!!

Had 2 embryos transferred on wed so I'm 3 days past transfer.... my 2nd cycle and I'm feeling postiive today!

J x
Yayyyyy :)
I literally have everything crossed for you @Jezby.
I am going to add you to the list <3 x

She is so lucky, i am struggling to have the 1 on no contraception :rotfl:
We got eachother in this 2ww :)
Well my actual job title is 'Information Manager' but i work on office fit out projects and basically do all of the admin work that comes with each project.
What do you do? xx

@Jezby brilliant news! Best of luck for this cycle. If you're three days past transfer does that mean 3dpo or is it way further ahead as the embryos are fertilised rather than having ovulated three days ago?

@chattychar1990 - I know right, share the baby dust love! Ah nice one! Similar actually in terms of project management. I'm a digital marketing consultant so I'm self employed and get contracts to do digital projects or just marketing bits. Mostly for law firms and creative agencies. :)

Thank god we have each other in this TWW - I've made a vow to myself that I'm not testing until 14dpo (6th march). I ovulated on CD18 with my DD and looking at last month we didn't DTD at all around that time - just goes to show opk's are useful! xxx

@babylove2016 - Oh that sounds like an interesting job. I would love to be self employed. Can you roll out of bed whatever time you want? That would be my dream haha!
It's really nice to go through the 2ww with you ladies, every time i spot a symptom and tell the OH he just moans at me because he says i get hes hopes up bless him.
I honestly couldn't live without my opks. The clear blue ones though, I don't get on with the cheapies at all. Since coming off the pill i havent ha regular cycles so i ovulated at different times each time so they are a definite must :)
P.s - i wont allow you to test any earlier than the 6th!! x

@babylove2016 - Oh that sounds like an interesting job. I would love to be self employed. Can you roll out of bed whatever time you want? That would be my dream haha!
It's really nice to go through the 2ww with you ladies, every time i spot a symptom and tell the OH he just moans at me because he says i get hes hopes up bless him.
I honestly couldn't live without my opks. The clear blue ones though, I don't get on with the cheapies at all. Since coming off the pill i havent ha regular cycles so i ovulated at different times each time so they are a definite must :)
P.s - i wont allow you to test any earlier than the 6th!! x

It is dreamy - I can work from home in which case yes I do just roll out of bed and often have a lunchtime nap haha. But I do make myself go in to the office three days to get me in the working frame of mind - otherwise I'm there doing the cleaning and washing.

To be fair I decided to go self employed so I could earn a decent wage on four days a week and have three days with my daughter. It's worked out pretty sweet! Is your profession something you could do from home when LO arrives (positive mental attitude!).

Hahaha oh brill thank you - I need someone to tell me no! I get you, it's like with pregnancy tests - hubby and I laugh at the digital with weeks indicator clear blue ad as it says 'written in words' and sounds so silly but it's so true for both opks and preg tests - rather just be told yes or no not have to interpret lines and gradients! xxx

@Jezby brilliant news! Best of luck for this cycle. If you're three days past transfer does that mean 3dpo or is it way further ahead as the embryos are fertilised rather than having ovulated three days ago?

@chattychar1990 - I know right, share the baby dust love! Ah nice one! Similar actually in terms of project management. I'm a digital marketing consultant so I'm self employed and get contracts to do digital projects or just marketing bits. Mostly for law firms and creative agencies. :)

Thank god we have each other in this TWW - I've made a vow to myself that I'm not testing until 14dpo (6th march). I ovulated on CD18 with my DD and looking at last month we didn't DTD at all around that time - just goes to show opk's are useful! xxx

Hey Babylove, exactly right - ovulation is counted as the day of egg collection - so technically I'm 7dpo!

I did a test today, but just to make sure the HcG from the trigger is out my system - & its not as I got a faint positive so it's obv still lingering...

Thanks for adding me in Char!!

Good luck everyone xx

CD13 for me. Hopefully I’ll ovulate this weekend rather than next.

I’m currently working on the fourth draft of my book so that’s why i’ve been so quiet lately! Thankfully all of the editting has surpassed TTC in my list of ASD obsessions so I no longer constantly think about trying to get pregnant.

Unfortunately that also means that now all I can do is edit but... I’ll take it haha.

I’m 6dpo and nothing interesting happening here for me, it’s too early and I’m not very hopeful I guess. Felt really low the last few days and that still continues. Just feels like yet another countdown to AF.

Having an mri on Sunday, I’ve read mixed things about it being harmful or not, if actually pregnant but I guess it probably doesn’t matter.

Anyone on lead up to Ovulation? Im CD:7, O due 16th'ish! Just looking for someone whos perhaps testing same time!

CD13 for me. Hopefully I’ll ovulate this weekend rather than next.

I’m currently working on the fourth draft of my book so that’s why i’ve been so quiet lately! Thankfully all of the editting has surpassed TTC in my list of ASD obsessions so I no longer constantly think about trying to get pregnant.

Unfortunately that also means that now all I can do is edit but... I’ll take it haha.

What’s your book about?

Cd13 for me too today, no flashing smileys yet so not expecting to ovulate imminently, it’s dh Birthday this weekend so we will have a house full from Friday to Sunday so not much chance to dtd anyway! X

Hey Babylove, exactly right - ovulation is counted as the day of egg collection - so technically I'm 7dpo!

I did a test today, but just to make sure the HcG from the trigger is out my system - & its not as I got a faint positive so it's obv still lingering...

Thanks for adding me in Char!!

Good luck everyone xx

Oh I didn’t realise that your triggers could give you a positive, I guess that’s why you have to be so strict not testing until the test date.

Everything crossed for you xx

What’s your book about?

Cd13 for me too today, no flashing smileys yet so not expecting to ovulate imminently, it’s dh Birthday this weekend so we will have a house full from Friday to Sunday so not much chance to dtd anyway! X

It’s a YA historical fantasy about a princess trying to find her missing brother to stop a war and a thief with no memory tasked with stealing a crown he can’t actually touch as commoners are allergic to gold.

I’m in complete need of beta readers at the end of this draft so if it sounds at all interesting do let me know :) I can post a proper blurb when I’m at my computer tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back