*March 2019 Testing Thread*

I’m kind of half And half. I just do it when I want start and end of cycle but I know I O around day 16 so try to do every day from
Around 14-18 so that I’m covered. If I had a crazily off O then that month would just need to be a write off unless it happened to hit one of the times we had chosen to do it but long term with a 3 year old and a job I can’t cope with sticking to every other day all month so this is much more manageable for me x

This is what I do and was told to by the docs,everyday is actually bad for sperm reduces quality, if you can get hubby to eat Brazil nuts it can help apparently too

Exact conversation ran as follows:

Me: Hey love, Tigerlilly says you should eat Brazil nuts to help your sperm production.

D: That makes sense, I knew they were called nuts for a reason.

Me: *sigh*

D: What do they call Brazil nuts in Brazil?

I married a clown apparently...

Me: Hey love, Tigerlilly says you should eat Brazil nuts to help your sperm production.

Ha ha, love this!! Xx

Hahahah :D

I love stupid jokes and puns! :rotfl:

Cd8 today I’ll be starting opks in a few days.

First cycle on inofolic, however they say it takes 3 months to start making a difference so I’m not hoping to notice any improvements this month.

Blood tests today to check thyroid and whether I have a blood clotting disorder which could be a reason for cps. If nothing revealed on these tests then we are hoping it’s just insulin resistance from the pcos and the inofolic will help with that so I’ll be looking to start clomid hopefully next cycle!

I really hope we have some more luck on this thread, the February thread has been heartbreaking! X

Hi ladies,

Cycle 8 for me and I’m desperate for this to be our lucky cycle. I can’t begin to explain how much I don’t want March to be here. We got our 1st bfp in July and we should have been expecting a late March / early April baby. I don’t know how I’m going to cope this month if I don’t get a sticky BFP. I promise I will try not to be a nightmare!!

Thinking of testing on the 14th when AF is due. Really going to try this month not to test early... good luck ladies :clover: :dust: we could really do with a lucky month full of BFPs after how unlucky February has been so far! X

Hi ladies,

Cycle 8 for me and I’m desperate for this to be our lucky cycle. I can’t begin to explain how much I don’t want March to be here. We got our 1st bfp in July and we should have been expecting a late March / early April baby. I don’t know how I’m going to cope this month if I don’t get a sticky BFP. I promise I will try not to be a nightmare!!

Thinking of testing on the 14th when AF is due. Really going to try this month not to test early... good luck ladies :clover: :dust: we could really do with a lucky month full of BFPs after how unlucky February has been so far! X

I know exactly how you feel. I was due on 7th March. I really hoped I’d be pregnant again by then but due to issues with my last miscarriage I wasn’t allowed to try until last month. It’s been hell and the thought of having another huge wait after having to wait to even try is awful. Fingers crossed for all of us x

Can't believe march is so close now. Getting really nervous because we have our fertility appointment

Hi ladies,

I know what you mean, I’ve had 3 losses now and it’s the same every time, a girl I work with actually announced her pregnancy last night, she is due the same time I would have been with my last chemical and I just burst into tears. It wasn’t a reaction I was expecting but as the 2 year mark approaches I find myself becoming less rational on a daily basis!

I really really hope this is your lucky months xx :clover:

So I’ve had 3 days of negative opks and then I got my peak solid smiley this morning (CD14). Was not expecting that at all. I normally get flashing before a solid. Last cycle I got my peak on CD15 so I am a day in front this tome.
I think I have worked out what my ‘fertile CM’ is. It’s definitely not EWCM, it’s more like I feel a gush into my knickers and it’s a mixture of a lot of watery and creamy CM. I got this a couple of times yesterday. So bizarre.
I didn’t temp this cycle just because I forgot every morning, and I haven’t DTD since Wednesday :wall:
OH is still sleeping but I will be waking him up very soon so I can jump on him hahaha!

So I’ve had 3 days of negative opks and then I got my peak solid smiley this morning (CD14). Was not expecting that at all. I normally get flashing before a solid. Last cycle I got my peak on CD15 so I am a day in front this tome.
I think I have worked out what my ‘fertile CM’ is. It’s definitely not EWCM, it’s more like I feel a gush into my knickers and it’s a mixture of a lot of watery and creamy CM. I got this a couple of times yesterday. So bizarre.
I didn’t temp this cycle just because I forgot every morning, and I haven’t DTD since Wednesday :wall:
OH is still sleeping but I will be waking him up very soon so I can jump on him hahaha!

It’s good that you’re getting more clues up about your body, not everyone has the same symptoms for things!

Go catch that egg! :dance: Xxx

That’s come round so quickly! :O

You’re the opposite to me this month then. I’ve been only getting the static smiley for months and months, last cycle cd14 or 13 was my static.. this cycle I had 3 days of flashing smileys before a static on Cd15. So now I feel a day behind.. !

Yes! I love it when it falls on a weekend! Get on it! X

What ovulation tests do you all use. I usually get bad ov cramps on the day of ov but would be nice to know when it’s coming up

Wooohoooo get lots of BD in! :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back