*** March 2012 testing Thread ***

Well, it's not even March yet and I'm out :-( AF made an early appearance!

I'm not feeling as down as I thought I would as after an mc in January, I knew I'd be really lucky to get pregnant again this quickly. I'm pleased that I did at least ov this cycle although not sure I like the shorter cycle. Hopefully my next cycle will be back to 28 days.

In which case, can you put me down to test again on 27th March, not the 30th?

Thanks!

Just seen your post, so sorry about your loss , but yayy for ttc again SPC - good luck ladies x

Well, it's not even March yet and I'm out :-( AF made an early appearance!

I'm not feeling as down as I thought I would as after an mc in January, I knew I'd be really lucky to get pregnant again this quickly. I'm pleased that I did at least ov this cycle although not sure I like the shorter cycle. Hopefully my next cycle will be back to 28 days.

In which case, can you put me down to test again on 27th March, not the 30th?

Thanks!

sorry af got you hun, but fx you get ur bfp in march. iv moved ur date xx

Oh wow carnat i never even noticed!!! :)
COME ONNNNN LEPRAUCHANSSSSSS SPRINKLE ME WITH UR MAGICNESS!!!!

And double whammy being on ur wedding day hun!!!!
Wow only 3wks to go!

Hoping itll be a super happy day for both of us then :)

To be sure to be sure :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Oh wow carnat i never even noticed!!! :)
COME ONNNNN LEPRAUCHANSSSSSS SPRINKLE ME WITH UR MAGICNESS!!!!

And double whammy being on ur wedding day hun!!!!
Wow only 3wks to go!

Hoping itll be a super happy day for both of us then :)

To be sure to be sure :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

iv added u hun, hope the luck of the irish will be with you xxxxx

Hey girlies, my af is due at any time. I say thi as my cycle are normal between 30 -35 days and i am now cd31. No sign yet.
I would rather the witch came now as its my birthday on the 8th and i am going away for a lovely weekend on the 9th with my fiance so i am hoping the witch isnt going to be joining us then lol.
Obviously i would prefer she didnt turn up at all :) Would be a great birthday prezzie if she didnt :)
Anyway so if witch doesnt show i will be testing on the 8th....my birthday :)

Good luck ladies xxx

Hey girlies, my af is due at any time. I say thi as my cycle are normal between 30 -35 days and i am now cd31. No sign yet.
I would rather the witch came now as its my birthday on the 8th and i am going away for a lovely weekend on the 9th with my fiance so i am hoping the witch isnt going to be joining us then lol.
Obviously i would prefer she didnt turn up at all :) Would be a great birthday prezzie if she didnt :)
Anyway so if witch doesnt show i will be testing on the 8th....my birthday :)

Good luck ladies xxx

i added u hun so lets hop you have a wonderful birthday present in the form of a bfp xxx

Hello, I'm new could I join in? AF is due for 22nd march could you add me?
Good luck to everyone here's hoping for lots of BFPs!!
X

Hello, I'm new could I join in? AF is due for 22nd march could you add me?
Good luck to everyone here's hoping for lots of BFPs!!
X

hey yeh sure u can join in :) iv added u now so lots of luck xxx

Bella, sweetie can I be your first March BFP please?

Got 2-3 weeks on a digi this morning :)

I'm only announcing it on my journal and this thread though as with my history I don't want to make a proper announcement or put any tickers on or anything on.

So freaking happy and scared

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aaaaahhhh Carnat congratulations hun! I saw your '15dpo' on one of your other posts this morning and thought I am going to have to go and check if she has POAS yet, lol :)

Can totally understand you wanting to keep it low-key hun. I am hoping with all my heart that this is a super-glued sticky bean for you and sending you all my best wishes xxx

Good luck to all the March girls, spring is in the air so lots of BFP's for crimbo babies please! Xxx

Big congrats girls on your lovely bfps!!

Bella, I'm out unfortunately! :( can I be added to 28th march please? Xx

Congrats to my lovely journal buddies carnat and charlie bear! :) :) What a wonderful way to start the month!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bella, sweetie can I be your first March BFP please?

Got 2-3 weeks on a digi this morning :)

I'm only announcing it on my journal and this thread though as with my history I don't want to make a proper announcement or put any tickers on or anything on.

So freaking happy and scared

xxxxxxxxxxxx

awe sweety u certainly can be my first bfp (there are 3 today already i cant believe it!!)
I am absolutely made up for you hun, it seems the calm approach worked (mental note to self lol)

my fingers and everything else are tightly crossed that it stays sticky for you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back