*** March 2012 testing Thread ***

Hey sweetie.

Thanks for doing this thread. :)

Can you put me down for the 6th please?

In April I get two dates! Maybe I should run that one? Lol. Xx

Hey hun ur welcome. Iv added u for the 6th fx u get ur bfp. Yes u ought to do aprils :) xx

Thank you :) Fx for everyone on here.

Once we get to the stage where ladies are asking then I'll do it. :)

It's not going to be my month this month so fingers crossed with two goes in April maybe the thread can be a lucky on for me!

You should def do it cupcake! 2 testing dates in one month has got to be a good omen for the rest of us!! :) xxx

Can you put me down for 7th March please hon ? Hope you bring your January testing thread's luck to this one too! :) xxxx

Hey hun i hav added u...yes i hope i bring u all lots of luck :) xxx

Hi,

Thanks for doing the March thread... FX for lots of BFPs!
Can I have the 17th please XX

Hiya could you put me in for Saturday the 10th please ?

Thanksss <3

can you put me down for 2nd march please?? new to this but been ttc for a year with no joy! wishing us lots of bfp's!!! xx

Still no +ive OPK :(

So might be changing my date if it doesn't show it's annoying face soon!!

GGGRRRRR!

Well AF finally showed up a few days ago so lets get myself on here!!
Can you please put me down for the 23rd pretty please!
Lets have a cracking March Ladies!!
Good luck and FX for all woo!!!
x

Hey Bellarina, can you put me down for the 11th March please? Just a guess based on my last shortish cycle. Thanks hun x

can you put me down for 2nd march please?? new to this but been ttc for a year with no joy! wishing us lots of bfp's!!! xx

hey hun iv added u to the thread....really hope this is a lucky month for you xx

Still no +ive OPK :(

So might be changing my date if it doesn't show it's annoying face soon!!

GGGRRRRR!

awe hun its so frustrating isnt it! yes no problem changing the date just let me know when u do. good luck xxx

Well AF finally showed up a few days ago so lets get myself on here!!
Can you please put me down for the 23rd pretty please!
Lets have a cracking March Ladies!!
Good luck and FX for all woo!!!
x

awe sorry witch got you hunny but lots of luck for mach now iv added u xxx

Hey Bellarina, can you put me down for the 11th March please? Just a guess based on my last shortish cycle. Thanks hun x

hey hun iv added u just let me know if it needs changing....irregular cycles are crap arent they! xxx

Hey Bellarina, put me down for the 18th - Mother's Day! xx

I think I am actually going to test 1st March hun - My Nan's Birthday (she is sadly no longer with us!!) so can you swap me please!

I will be 15dpo by then and quite frankly I can't wait any longer - I want to be on your March thread though so I promise not to test any earlier

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sorry may I put a change too, AF due 8th March but ticker (now being changed grrrrr) says I can test in 14 days which will put me to 6th March for testing! Would love to say that I won't test until AF due but I know I won't be able to hold off cos I just can't !

I think I am actually going to test 1st March hun - My Nan's Birthday (she is sadly no longer with us!!) so can you swap me please!

I will be 15dpo by then and quite frankly I can't wait any longer - I want to be on your March thread though so I promise not to test an earlier

xxxxxxxx

hey hun iv changed you to the 1st....really hope the fact its ir nans birthday she will be helping you to get your bfp xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back