*** March 2012 testing Thread ***

Sorry may I put a change too, AF due 8th March but ticker (now being changed grrrrr) says I can test in 14 days which will put me to 6th March for testing! Would love to say that I won't test until AF due but I know I won't be able to hold off cos I just can't !

hey hun no problem...i assume u want to be the 6th now not the 8th? iv put for the 6th anyway, if you want me to change it again justlet me know xxx

I'm already losing my PMA for this month and still got over a week till AF due. One positive though - if AF turns up on the 2nd, I can test again March so can you please put me down for the 30th too? Thanks x

Can you pop mde in for the 5th please? I am due on the 4th so if nothing by the 5th then I know I am late.:)

I'm already losing my PMA for this month and still got over a week till AF due. One positive though - if AF turns up on the 2nd, I can test again March so can you please put me down for the 30th too? Thanks x

oooo lucky thing getting 2 chances lol :) lots of luck hun iv popped u down as test 1 and test 2 xxx

Hi hun,

Can you pop my apppointment for the 2nd down? "results from recurrent miscarriage clinic" is fine

Also it's the lovely Lynette's Birthday on the 4th

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:dust::dust::love::dust::dust:

Just wanted to wish you all lots and lots of luck!!!
FX for you all!
XXXXXXX

Hi hun,

Can you pop my apppointment for the 2nd down? "results from recurrent miscarriage clinic" is fine

Also it's the lovely Lynette's Birthday on the 4th

xxxxxxxxx

i have added ur appointment down hun and also lynettes birthday xxx

Can you put me down for 24th please? X

Hiya Bellarina :) can you change me to the 9th March as my ov came a bit late this cycle - thanks my dear xxx

I'm the 9th all by myself lol just want to say a massive good luck ladies let's hope this is our month!!!!!! Thanks for all the support x x x x x x x

Aww just saw ceebee your with me!! Thought I was Billy no mates!!

I'm the 9th all by myself lol just want to say a massive good luck ladies let's hope this is our month!!!!!! Thanks for all the support x x x x x x x

Hey hunny iv put u down now. Loads of luck xxxx

:wave: Hi all, I'm new but can you put me in for 24th? This will be our first month at :ttc: hope you all get your :bfp:

Hey bellarina can you put me down for 17th pls :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back