**March 2012 Babies**

I'm feeling more anxious as the days pass tbh :( trying not too but I'm getting fed up.

I'm enormous and bored and things are starting to hurt and I just feel a bit crappy.

I feel the same :-( also feels a bit lonely in here now everyone is in baby and toddler!! Don't feel like I belong in this section anymore - I miss every one!! Just generally been on a downer the last couple of days! Had enough of this pregnancy lark!! Xx

Haven't been on here loads but just to let you ladies know after being 4 days overdue I give birth last night at 10:51pm to a gorgeous not so little boy weighting 10lb we have named him Buster-Boo. Got my first niggle at 8pm and decided to ring o/h at work at 9:30pm to come home it all happened so fast and I'm so happy it's now over and I've got my boy.
Good luck to all the march mummy's still waiting but it really can just happen anytime xxxx

Congrats lanny! Been waiting to find out the name of your LO I love it! I wanted a little girl called betsy-boo. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations Lanny!!!
And fingers crossed for the rest of you xxx

Congrats lanny! We're just waiting for the health visitor to arrive this morning.

All's going very well with our little man!

Bill

Congrats Lanny!! I was wondering how you were getting on.

Xx

Yay congrats Lanny fab news :)

I'm 40+2 today and still no sign - sweep def didn't work but I didn't expect it to tbh. I'm feeling really well though so baby really snug in there, just finding it hard being stuck at home on my own all day with everyone being at work, weather helps though been nice to sit in the garden and read.

I really miss all you March mummies, cannot wait to see you all in baby and toddler xxx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u541mu

Ah congrats lanny!! That's a really fast birth can't wait to read the story!

Congrats Lanny. xx

Really feel for all you ladies still here. I am thinking of you all. Really reluctant to go to baby and toddler till everyone is there. lol. Is that a bit sad??? lol. Sorry not been on much but this baby lark isn't as easy as I remembered. lol. xxxxx

Leanne please stay as long as you like! The few of us left ate really missing you all :) I just lost loads of my plug!! Hoorrayyy!! Been getting pains all day so hoping this is it for me!! I will keep you all posted! :love: xxx

Leanne please stay as long as you like! The few of us left ate really missing you all :) I just lost loads of my plug!! Hoorrayyy!! Been getting pains all day so hoping this is it for me!! I will keep you all posted! :love: xxx

oooooooooooo exciting. Come on babies!!!!!!:pompom: Good luck hun got everything crossed for you all that the baby boom will start by this weekend. xxxx

Thanks honey! Really miss you and the other girlies!! How's being a mum treating you? AJ is so gorgeous!!! Xxx

its fab just a bit harder than I remember. lol. Think when I had dylan I was so young and active that it seemed like a breeze. I am really paranoid about everything I am doing and if its right or not. lol. Think its him being in SCBU thats done it. lol. I shall be ok just will take a while to get used to it all again. He is gorgeous and really good so we are very blessed. xxxxxxx

Aww Leanne fab to hear from you, sounds like you are doing great! Missing you all and hoping it won't be too long for me now.

Hannah - loosing your plug sounds promising it might not be much longer for you now either!!

Xx

Oooooooh how did I miss this??

Is it finally your turn?? Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back