**March 2012 Babies**

Nurse!! Good luck and hope this is it for you!!!
And hope you other mummies get some movement soon!!! :)

My LO was admitted into hospital today because of his jaundice. Tests showed he's below the level for medication though which is good. So just got to get him out in the sun shine & hope it goes by next week so he doesn't have to be pinpricked anymore :)

Been on checking every day to see what news there is! It would have been my due date next Tuesday with you CB and AC. Would be nice to have a little "on time" March baby! Not sure we've had one yet???

Love to you all xxxxx

Hey Pushca hope he gets better soon, how you feeling?

Nurse I think you might have your baby this weekend!!

Esperanza lovely to hear from you! How are you and how is baby?

Xx

Still here! Period pains, backache and tightenings are all the norm here now so don't get excited anymore, just trying to keep busy. Still losing plug/show and its all gross! Think I will still be here for a while yet

How's everyone else?

My internet is playing up but have my txt buddies at the ready. Off to do some baking to pass the time!

Xx

I agree with AC it's sounding very positive :) xx

morning ladies, its a lovely sunny day her in north wales and im sat here with a sleeping babby in her sling on my chest so i could eat breakfast lol. how are we all doing?

morning everyone I'm sitting with a very content baby who is just watching my face and taking in the world. Hope everyone is doing ok. So looking forward to the influx of babies that are coming. I feel very reluctant to move to the next chapter till my AJs pf aunties and their babies join us. xxxxxx

Awww it's so nice to have so many march babies!! Just waiting on a few of us now!! Hopefully I will be induced on Monday (I may cry if they don't!!) but looks like things may be happening for BB and nurse!! So exciting, good luck girls :) xxx

Nothing happening my end! Really excited for Nurse and BB though, hopefully some more march babies this weekend!

Hope you get induced Monday Han, I have my fingers crossed for you.

Been bouncing away this afternoon, having Indian takeaway tonight but hate anything too spicy I normally have a Korma!

Good luck to nurse and bb!!

Me and my baby girl is doing fine! We're at home and oh's at home with us! He's been doing all the cleaning and cooking! I feel so lucky to have them both!!

Hope you're all okay ladies!!!

xx

How is everyone doing today?

I'm just having a nice soak in the bath, we went for a 2 hour walk along the river today, my bloody new canvas trainer things rubbed the backs of my heels and were bleeding! All worth it though if it gets baby moving!!

Good luck nurse hope all is going well - cant believe you were 3cm already! I'm so exited by all the new labour threads!

Xx

Lovely to hear from you Esperenza! So glad you are well, can't wait to join you in the next forum! Xx

My due date is April 8th, but I feel I could deliver around the 31 March. (38w+6d)
Alexander's is head down and really pressing, so I'm feeling immense pressure down below. Also experiencing tightening around front and back of bump - possible braxton hicks?. I'm not sure as it has been 20 years since I gave birth and I can't remember!!!

Last edited:
From the looks of Facebook vampybear has had her baby!! Congrats honey! She had the same dd as nikki, haven't seen nikki on here for a while either so I wonder if she has had her LO yet?? Looks like nurse is in labour too!! Eeeekkk do exciting :) xxx

Ooooh I wonder if Nikkie has had LO? Hopefully Nurse is cuddling with her LO by now too.

There can't be many of us left now? Hannah, really thought you would have had yours by now thought you would be early. I've got a feeling I'm going to end up being induced, due date is tomorrow and I see midwife so will see what she says. Still no signs that labour is going to happen soon!!

Xx

I thought it was your dd tomorrow Jemma!! How exciting! Yep I thought I was going to go early too - still 9 days till dd for me so we shall see!! I didn't think I'd get this far though! Lol :) I'm going in for a scan appointment with one of the consultants at 2:30 this afternoon and if he thinks baby is too big then I'll be induced, don't know if that will be today though or if they will have to book me in for it!! In a way I hope I do get induced I am totally ready to have this baby now! Lol xxx

Good luck with scan today wannab

Not long for you now too coolbeans.

We are off to hosp for induction shortly as still no contractions after water broke on sat night. very excited!

Wish us luck! will keep you all updates when progress is finally made! xx

Good luck Nurse will be thinking of you today :) so excited for you.

Good luck with you scan Hannah, let us know how you get on.

My new phone arrives today and I'm meeting the girls from work for lunch to catch up on the gossip so a nice day planned.

Big hugs girls xx

Good luck today Nurse & Wannabemummy!!!
How big are they estimating your baby at Wannabe?
CB & AC - still time for an "on time" baby! Would have been my due date tomorrow too. Really miss being pregnant, but have my gorgeous wee man here safe & well which is main thing. Will be checking in daily for news from you both!! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back