***June Mummies***

Aww that's brilliant to hear nikki. Congratulations :) xxx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi ladies!!
Hope all your pregnancies are going well.
Just wanted to update you all.
After my chem in October, I'm happy to say I got another BFP today, I'm around 4/5 weeks so I'll be joining the August thread!!

Good luck to the rest of your pregnancies ladies xx

Congrats! That's great news!!!

Had my 12 week scan today and they said all is looking great, such a relief! Having a mc last time has made everything seem too good to be true this time and the anxiety has overshadowed the excitement, but slowly starting to believe it's going to work out this time :) So incredible to see the baby wriggling away like crazy on the ultrasound, feels surreal when I have no symptoms or bump at the mo!

Updated due date of 16th June now! Good luck to those of you having your scans soon!

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies!!
Hope all your pregnancies are going well.
Just wanted to update you all.
After my chem in October, I'm happy to say I got another BFP today, I'm around 4/5 weeks so I'll be joining the August thread!!

Good luck to the rest of your pregnancies ladies xx

Congrats! That's great news!!!

Had my 12 week scan today and they said all is looking great, such a relief! Having a mc last time has made everything seem too good to be true this time and the anxiety has overshadowed the excitement, but slowly starting to believe it's going to work out this time :) So incredible to see the baby wriggling away like crazy on the ultrasound, feels surreal when I have no symptoms or bump at the mo!

Updated due date of 16th June now! Good luck to those of you having your scans soon!

Aww so lovely! Mine's in 3 days. Literally so anxious/excited now. Really interested to see if my due date changes at all. Hoping everything is fine though all signs have been positive to this point so I think would be very very unlucky for anything bad to happen a third time. Any else got a scan soon? The days are literally dragging by the closer it's getting xx

Hi ladies, I can’t believe I’ve not been on here in a week! I had a scan last week measuring 9 weeks, so 12 week scan is on 17th. I’m so glad to have Christmas coming to have something else to focus on.
I hope everyone is ok and pregnancy is treating everyone as well as possible! X

I’m glad the scan went well Chrissi.

I still haven’t had my scan date through and I’m 11 weeks tomorrow. Not sure whether to call them and ask or if I’m just being impatient.

I’m glad the scan went well Chrissi.

I still haven’t had my scan date through and I’m 11 weeks tomorrow. Not sure whether to call them and ask or if I’m just being impatient.

They took over two weeks to confirm mine so I didn't find out when it was until I was over 11 weeks. Meant I only had a few days to wait once I found out which was nice though!

I was being impatient, it’s just come through the letterbox! It’s on Thursday 13th so a little over a week to wait. I wish it was sooner!

So exciting for everyone to be getting their scan dates. Mine is the 9th so not long to go now. I can't wait to tell people at work as I'm in a nursery and I've been feeling really rough and I hope they don't think I'm just being lazy! I've had so much time off because my boss who already knows sends me home when there is a risk with bugs going round. I don't really have much of a bump especially under my baggy uniform but my boobs are huge so maybe they figured it out... Or think I got a boob job!

It will be nice to have my scan, hopefully it will sink in a bit more that this is actually happening. I still don't really feel pregnant, more like I've had a stomach bug for a month because apart from the throwing up I feel fairly normal.

Smithy... Only 3 days to go.. So excited to hear all about it!

Last edited:
Has anyone had a sharp pain on their top knicker line when getting up? I’ve had it a few times but today it was really painful when I got up from my bed. Only for a few seconds but it’s so weird. I now have a dull ache in my lower back on the right. It’s like now I know my scan date I want to see everything is ok now!

This sounds like ligament pain maybe? When everything is growing and stretching and when you stretch too it can sometimes be painful. I usually get it when I'm being lazy and trying to reach for something a bit too far away instead of actually getting up and walking to get it.

This sounds like ligament pain maybe? When everything is growing and stretching and when you stretch too it can sometimes be painful. I usually get it when I'm being lazy and trying to reach for something a bit too far away instead of actually getting up and walking to get it.

That sounds like it! Just had a google and it sounds normal in pregnancy so I’ll stop worrying.

I get this too Debbie especially when I flex and stretch in bed! Like a stitch pain but goes as soon as it comes? Also started getting the round ligament pain in my groin! X

I also get this. Freaked me out at first but sort of used to it now :)

Same here! I get sharp stabbing pains when turning/stretching in bed. Also get them if I stand too quickly. Fairly common by the sounds of things.

Does anyone get a solid aching in their pubic bone. Seems to come on more if I've been on my feet for long periods of time. I had SPD in my last pregnancy and I can't work out if it's the beginnings of SPD or just normal general aches and pain if pregnancy. Surely I'd be totally unlucky to get SPD this early :(

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I told my line manager today. Apparently I haven’t been hiding it well! He already guessed and 2 colleagues have asked him if I was pregnant. I’m not telling the rest of the team until after the scan though so they’ll have to wait to find out. Bloating is so bad it’s hard to hide it now!

Debbie, I was just going to say the same. The bloat is ridiculous, it's so painful too! I look about 5 months pregnant. I've been so emotional today too, flitting between feeling irritable and tearful for no reason. On a positive side, my sickness has been absent for the last 2 days, so hoping I've seen the last of that.

So who is the next person to get there scan?! Need to see more cute babies!! Smithybaby, isn't it yours tomorrow?! Anyone else?

I was thinking I'll nip into tri 2 tonight and start the new thread. Then we can all hop over as and when scans get done, or before whichever lol! I'll flit between the two threads until everyone is in tri2 :D

Mine is tomorrow at midday so into work in the morning then drink a pint for lunch and meet OH at the hospital. I'm very scared but a little part of me is excited at the prospect of everything being okay and finally seeming real.
Only our parents know and my boss. That's literally it for us. Still going to wait til Christmas now at this point, but might make up some pretty cards using the scan pics if all is well.

Oh smithybaby, I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow. I'm so excited to see your scan photo, totally under the apprehension I felt the same. We've come along way, looking forward to us all being in tri 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back