***June Mummies***

baby.3

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I thought I'd set up a June thread for those ladies who are due in June :) But everyone and anyone is welcome, the more the merrier! I'll set up a due date list as soon as I get home and on the laptop, so pop down your dates and I'll pop you on the list. I will update this as people get their confirmed EDD at the 12wk scan.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months and I'm so looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :)

1st - Chlo1998 :yellow: MrsYoung2013 :yellow:
2nd
3rd - Baby.3 :yellow:
4th
5th
6th - Bubbles1987 :yellow:
7th
8th - Sweetmammat :yellow: MrsA :yellow:
9th
10th - Maximus :angel2:
11th - Jodders :yellow:
12th
13th - SmithyBaby :yellow: Nicipoo91 :angel2:
14th - Sunshine89 :yellow:
15th - Hansimju44 :yellow:
16th
17th
18th - Bluefloral :yellow:
19th - Sophx99 :yellow:
20th
21st - MommaK :yellow:
22nd - Unicorn :yellow:
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th - D3bbie :yellow: Abi88 :yellow:
30th

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i hope to be joining you in here baby <3
AF due Wednesday *please stay away* xx

Got everythibg crossed char!! Xx

June babies are the best babies :x especially the 4th ;-) :lol:

Joining. May I have lucky 13th please? xx

Last edited:
All updated ladies. It's very quiet here. Here's hoping we get flooded with October testers!!

Haha i totally agree IVW! My youngest is a June baby, 1st June in fact. And this one will be 3rd June! Lol
June babies are the best babies :x especially the 4th ;-) :lol:

So i'm 5w 1d today. Nothing symptom wise going on really, just aching boobs still, little more cm than normal. Though i keep reading it should be milk and mine is more like EWCM! And feel a little more tired, but then it's cold weather and I'm snuggled up so I just wanna nap lol. Got some left sided aches and pains going on, feel a lot like intense ov pains :/ will keep my eye on those. Also not sure if it's just me, but every time I go to the loo I dread wiping just in case there is something there :(

How are you ladies doing? Anything noticeable happening yet?

I have a lot of low down pains around my uterus and some more towards left side. I came down with a nasty throat infection and won&#8217;t be able to go to work. I wonder if my immune system low because of pregnancy as I don&#8217;t usually get sick like this. My other concern is I don&#8217;t have any cm , it feels quite dry. I wonder if this is something to worry on top of the pains?

I don't think that's anything to worry about maximus. I didn't really have any visable cm for well over a week or so. It's only been these last few days that cm has really shown up.

I think pulling tugging pains in the uterus area are all normal in the very early days. The egg will still be implanting and the ligaments around the uterus loosen causing the aching/pinching pains.

Xxx

I'm still really early. 3w4days according to my Ovia app. I have cramps and pulling too. Switch between insomnia and fatigue mostly. I also getting nausea on and off. Otherwise not really had much yet but it still so early. Want to get past AF which is the first hurdle I think!

Oh and my CM is watery Baby so I wouldn't worry too much about yours being like ewcm.

Welcome Chloe! Glad there are more June mummies about :) our little group is growing!

Thank you all. I have had very bad cramps all night so I am going to the early pregnancy unit this morning. They might be able to take bloods and check my HCG levels. All my tests are still very light. It&#8217;s either not going to end well or just riding very slowly again which makes me a bit worried. Slow rising hcg is not good either so let&#8217;s see They will probably repeat it in 48 hours. By the way I had some creamy cm this morning at least something positive! But the cramps are quite sharp and more like contraction pain that&#8217;s what makes me worried

All updated. Welcome to the thread Chlo. Is this your first baby?

Stone baby due 1st June!!!!

Maximus, i hope all is ok. Fingers crossed they can help to reassure you. Let us know how you get on please xxx

Thank you all. I have had very bad cramps all night so I am going to the early pregnancy unit this morning. They might be able to take bloods and check my HCG levels. All my tests are still very light. It’s either not going to end well or just riding very slowly again which makes me a bit worried. Slow rising hcg is not good either so let’s see They will probably repeat it in 48 hours. By the way I had some creamy cm this morning at least something positive! But the cramps are quite sharp and more like contraction pain that’s what makes me worried

Hiya so I have severe cramping like contractions as of this morning I also lost most of my symptoms, my breasts shrank no not feeling sick anymore. Also temp dropped a bit , my frer line is even lighter, it&#8217;s even lighter than 3 days ago. They took my blood for hcg and they will repeat it on Thursday so I will know something for sure by Friday. But to be honest I am expecting to start bleeding anytime from tomorrow. This is very similar to my last miscarriage same cramps. I think the hormones coming down as I just feel very tearful and sad &#9785;&#65039;

Oh no Max :(
I hope you get the news you want on Friday.
We are all here for you <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back