***June 2019 Mummies***

It's great to hear about people's birth stories. Whether everything went easily or even when it didn't people coped. It's really reassuring.and all your bumps look great. Mine still just looks like I've been at the Christmas Chocolates!

I started pregnancy yoga last night. Really relaxing but I was out like a light as soon as I got home. My back is already getting quite sore so it's good to have some exercises to help with that.

I'm so miserable. Iv broken out in a rash again. It's so sore and painful. The pharmacist wouldn't even look. Can't get into the dr until tomorrow. I'm so uncomfortable from it.

Brought my first lot of maternity clothes today and felt baby bubbles/vibrations alot this morning so that cheered me up alittle

It’s not shingles or something is it marvellous? I can’t believe the pharmacist wouldn’t look that’s dreadful! I hope you get into the doctors tomorrow.

I’ve been to drs today as had banging headaches on and off since Xmas. I’m dehydrated so been given anti sickness tablets to stave off the nausea in the am, hopefully they work!

Abi I think ‘bumps’ are all a bit up and down at this stage. Mine looks smaller today x

Oh no marvellous! That’s bad the pharmacist wouldn’t look at it.

Fingers crossed they work Chrissi!

My sickness was back this morning but only a little, not really felt anything today in my belly like twinges or any movement still. I just keep rubbing my belly speaking to him to move so I can feel it. Good job know one catches me doing it hahaha!!

I was told it was Follictulitis a few weeks ago but it went but it's back now and worse than ever. It feels like I have sunburn and prickly heat at the same time.
Got appointment tomorrow morning thankfully

Ouch, that sounds horrible. I'm glad you got an appointment sorted, hope you feel better soon

Dr has sorted me out.... well I think. He's treating me for 2 things as he can't be sure what it is. Hopefully itl cure my rash.

Hope you're all having a.good day. I'm exhausted, my eldest is poorly again so been up best part of the night with her. I hate seeing her poorly.

Got my next scan on Friday. Really nervous as it's a follow up scan. Hoping theyl tell us the gender.

I got my next scan Tuesday - I was a little worried yesterday had appointment with mw and babies heart beat was so faint I do have an anterior placenta and feel baby so
low down - which is starting to cause bit pain on my previous scar- so hoping baby can move up bit x

How’s everyone else doing?

Glad the doctor has sorted you out Marvellous, hopefully starts to get better now.

Hi Caz (due date buddy!), I have an anterior placenta too and can make it much more difficult to hear heartbeat the midwife said. I had it with number two and I def noticed a difference with movement and the midwifes speed to find heartbeat. It was also quite nice as first one used to keep me up all night with kicking but with anterior last time I could feel her but could sleep through them so quite glad I’ve got one again this time. I’ve got scan Thursday! Are you finding out sex?

My oh has been on holiday since Saturday and was coping ok until car broke down! We are now trying to decide if it’s worth finding a new car with 7 seats for the tribe and dog! X

Yeah, we're currently on the hunt for a 7 seater Hyundai Sante Fe Bubbles xx

I quite the look of the Kia Sorento as well. My oh likes the people carrier types but I hate them! I’ve got a Honda CR-V and don’t want to give up my 4x4s! I’m a farmers daughter, I need a 4x4! Haha Xxx

I have a mini god help me getting a pram and baby in it haha! :doh:

I’ve been feeling fine last few days but today after I’d been out suddenly tiredness hit me had a 3hr nap woke was sick and felt pretty nauseous since :-(

Dr has sorted me out.... well I think. He's treating me for 2 things as he can't be sure what it is. Hopefully itl cure my rash.

Hope you're all having a.good day. I'm exhausted, my eldest is poorly again so been up best part of the night with her. I hate seeing her poorly.

Got my next scan on Friday. Really nervous as it's a follow up scan. Hoping theyl tell us the gender.
Hope your eldest is better soon, and glad you got something for your rash x
Glad the doctor has sorted you out Marvellous, hopefully starts to get better now.

Hi Caz (due date buddy!), I have an anterior placenta too and can make it much more difficult to hear heartbeat the midwife said. I had it with number two and I def noticed a difference with movement and the midwifes speed to find heartbeat. It was also quite nice as first one used to keep me up all night with kicking but with anterior last time I could feel her but could sleep through them so quite glad I’ve got one again this time. I’ve got scan Thursday! Are you finding out sex?

My oh has been on holiday since Saturday and was coping ok until car broke down! We are now trying to decide if it’s worth finding a new car with 7 seats for the tribe and dog! X
Hi due date buddy,
I had the anterior placenta last time but this baby is lying so low and starting to get quite bit pain on my c/section scar.
Good luck for scan - are you finding out the gender- what do you have already? I’ve got all girls so was actually thinking is there any point in finding out but I probably will, it be nice to start buying some bits etc x

We have a 7 seater but still need to get a compact pram x

Hope your eldest is better soon, and glad you got something for your rash x

Hi due date buddy,
I had the anterior placenta last time but this baby is lying so low and starting to get quite bit pain on my c/section scar.
Good luck for scan - are you finding out the gender- what do you have already? I’ve got all girls so was actually thinking is there any point in finding out but I probably will, it be nice to start buying some bits etc x

We have a 7 seater but still need to get a compact pram x

I’ve got two girls already so all girls at moment too. We are finding out, we did with other two. Part of me doesn’t want to cause it will be my last but my oh really wants to and I know if he knows I’ll be too impatient! I think I wanted a boy with number two but now ive seen how different the same sex can actually be (oh always says he has his boy with number 2 she is such a tom boy!) and how lovely they play together so I really don’t mind! Xx

I’ve got two girls already so all girls at moment too. We are finding out, we did with other two. Part of me doesn’t want to cause it will be my last but my oh really wants to and I know if he knows I’ll be too impatient! I think I wanted a boy with number two but now ive seen how different the same sex can actually be (oh always says he has his boy with number 2 she is such a tom boy!) and how lovely they play together so I really don’t mind! Xx

How lovely, I’ve actually got 4 girls, it be nice to have another little girl but I’m going really struggle with names.
I wouldn’t like the idea of my partner knowing the gender and not me. Do you feel as if your having another girl? It’s nice that your both be happy either way - looking forward d to your update tomorrow xx

Glad dr has you sorted marvellous and hopefully you’ll be feeling well again soon!

Smx I hope you feel better tomorrow!

is anyone else on Cyclizine for nausea? I started it Monday and find myself feeling SO SLEEPY!

I too am worried about my car. I treated myself to a new car in September. Renault Captur. Worst decision ever! I’m stuck with it now for another 2 years atleast! It’s tiny!

Also can’t keep my hands off salt and vinegar crisps and galaxy chocolate, so healthy! X

How lovely, I’ve actually got 4 girls, it be nice to have another little girl but I’m going really struggle with names.
I wouldn’t like the idea of my partner knowing the gender and not me. Do you feel as if your having another girl? It’s nice that your both be happy either way - looking forward d to your update tomorrow xx

Just re read my post, scan is next Thursday! So have to wait another week for announcement. I had thought girl but last few days I have thought boy. My girls are both flowers (not intentional) but now everyone I think expects another flower name but I don’t really like any others or I have family or friends with the name already! Xx

Mmmm Chrissi, crisps and chocolate are the best! And lots of cheese! If you can’t treat yourself when you aren’t prengnat, when can you?! I’m afraid I’ve haven’t took anything for nausea before, hopefully your body gets used to medication soon and you feel more awake and less nauseous too! Xx

Got a scan tomorrow. Iv convinced myself something will be wrong. It's to check development after NT scare and check baby is showing no signs of abnormality.
Worried something is wrong this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back