***June 2019 Mummies***

baby.3

Reaction score
Here we are!! Finally in tri 2. Will update the thread as you ladies join and will update with Due Dates after scans :D And will post :pink: :blue: :yellow: as we find out genders of our little bambinos! :baby:

Happy Second Trimester ladies, lets hope these weeks are kinder than tri1! :lol:

1st - Baby.3. :pink:
2nd -
3rd - Smcx :blue:
4th -
5th -
6th - Bubbles1987 :pink: caz2018 :yellow:
7th -
8th -
9th - Smithybaby :blue:
10th -
11th -
12th -
13th -
14th -
15th -
16th - Hansimju44 :blue:
17th - Bumbles :blue: unicorn :pink:
18th -
19th -
20th -
21st -
22nd - D3bbie :yellow:
23rd -
24th -
25th - Abi88 :blue:
26th - linnet :yellow:
27th - marvellous_mum :pink:
28th -
29th - chrissi :blue: Aebx :yellow:
30th -
31st -

Last edited:
Yay!!! Tri 2, we have arrived!! Exciting times. Are you finding out what you are having? When is your 20 week scan? Xx

Hey Bubbles,

Can't believe we're here, so exciting! I'm going to be finding out what i'm having, i'm too impatient to not find out haha. 20wk scan is on the 10th Jan, the day after my birthday :D But i'm hoping to get an early gender scan before xmas if i can :D

What about you? Will you be finding out? How far away is your 20wk scan? xx

So exciting! Can't believe I've made it to this point...still very surreal

Did you receive your 20 week scan date automatically after your 12 week scan or did you have to call to book it? I was so distracted by watching baby I completely forgot to ask. I have my 16 week appointment date but that's it.

Instead of doing Christmas presents for each other, my partner and I have booked an early gender scan for New Years Eve when I'll be 16 weeks exactly...we had decided not to find out but that lasted about 2 days! Can't wait :)

So exciting! Can't believe I've made it to this point...still very surreal

Did you receive your 20 week scan date automatically after your 12 week scan or did you have to call to book it? I was so distracted by watching baby I completely forgot to ask. I have my 16 week appointment date but that's it.

Instead of doing Christmas presents for each other, my partner and I have booked an early gender scan for New Years Eve when I'll be 16 weeks exactly...we had decided not to find out but that lasted about 2 days! Can't wait :)

We got given our 20 wk scan date after the 12 wk scan, the midwife wrote it in while we waited for the consultant. Infact, i'm booked in for all hospital appointments from now until delivery! Not sure if thats because i'm consultant led or my hospital is on the ball lol. 16wk scan was booked in at my 8 wks booking appointment.

Whats your EDD Hansimju, and i'll pop you on the front page :D xxx

Officially in tri2! I'm 13 weeks and 3 days according to scan which gives me a due date of 9th June.
Baby would not cooperate so had a lovely 30 minutes of seeing baby and trying to measure. He/she was waving, sucking thumb (which you can see in the one picture) and flipping upside down. Everything was perfect and I'm just so in love right now xx

20181206_172947.jpg 20181206_173352.jpg

yay!!! :dance::dance: :dance: congratulations smithybaby, ive been checking in all day to see this update! i'll add you to the front page now xx

Thankyou! The whole thing took over 2 hours in the end! Couldn't believe it. Just so wriggly and not cooperating at all haha!

Congrats Smithy and Hansimju for joining us!! Lovely photos Smithy!!

I got my 20 week scan date at the last scan, 17th jan, exactly 20 weeks and I will be finding out. We did with last two, too impatient!! :) xx

Yay bubbles, hopefully with the festive season the weeks will flyby and it'll soon be January and time for anomaly scans :) I'm so excited to see baby again.

I was reading my app update today as I'm now 15 weeks, and it says baby measures at around 10cm from crown to rump. It struck me as weird that something the size of our palm is wriggling round in there and we can't or can barely feel it! However, I am fully aware of my uterus now, my abdomen feels so full, when I sit it certain positions It feels so uncomfortable. And laying on my front is becoming a task.

Also, had my screening results back today. I'm classed as low risk with down syndrome coming back at 1:25000 and Edwards/Patau coming back at 1:28000, obviously very happy with those numbers :)

I'm just about to jump in a hot (lukewarm) bubble bath, then watch a film with OH once little man is in bed. Hope you've all had good days xxx

Still can’t quite believe it, I don’t think it’s really sunk in. Had my 12 week scan on Friday but was actually 12 weeks 4 days. Very excited to be heading into tri 2, hopefully the morning sickness will ease up a bit so I can enjoy the pregnancy.

94A4052B-9119-4360-AFDC-0DE0F0396B79.jpeg

Awww lovely picture Bumbles! Glad it all went well. So glad more of us are feeling comfortable in tri 2 now yay! So exciting x

Baby.3 how long did the screening results take? I know they said within 10 days if it's urgent buy wondering if it's much longer if all is okay?

I got mine on Wednesday so was under a week and low risk. I reckon it varies hospital to hospital. Xx

Yeah it will vary between trusts. Mine said if they come back high risk I'd hear within the week via phone call, and if low risk up to 2 weeks by letter. Letter arrived 2 weeks to the day.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend? Mine has been busy and I'm so glad it's almost bed time! I forgot I'd promised to have my niece and nephew overnight on Saturday. It was the inlaws wedding anniversary. 3 kiddies aged 5yrs, 3yrs and 1yr. My days I love the bones of them but I was glad to hand them back over haha.

I'm gonna download a good ebook and head for the bath I think.

Re:baby I'm looking forward to finding out the sex and start buying after Xmas. Has anyone bought anything yet?

I'm still having wicked nausea and heartburn which is doing my head in now. Can't believe people think this is enjoyable haha. I sound like such a misery but it's getting me down some days.
I've had my parent's dog cone to stay so two pups just over a year going wild all weekend when the OH is in work. Been tough on top of the nausea.
I swear I keep feeling the odd flutter like I felt before. It's a very distinct feeling and not wind I've decided.
I've bought a giant elephant... which is the least practical thing ever haha but it was £5 from wish and really massive and soft haha.

96DEA6B4-3BD5-4EDF-BE83-54378328AC17.jpeg Hi! I’m due on the 3rd of June :pink:

I’m 15 weeks tomorrow, I’ve got my 20 week scan on the 18th January! So excited as it’s my first baby and hoping we’ll be able to find out the sex that day! It all doesnt seem very real yet, even though you can definitely tell by looking at my belly. Hoping once Christmas is over and I have the next scan it’ll really start to feel real!!

I chose not to have any screenings done just from speaking to friends I decided I didn’t want to know. So fingers crossed everything is fine :eh:

Here’s my scan at 13 weeks xx

I'm still having wicked nausea and heartburn which is doing my head in now. Can't believe people think this is enjoyable haha. I sound like such a misery but it's getting me down some days.
I've had my parent's dog cone to stay so two pups just over a year going wild all weekend when the OH is in work. Been tough on top of the nausea.
I swear I keep feeling the odd flutter like I felt before. It's a very distinct feeling and not wind I've decided.
I've bought a giant elephant... which is the least practical thing ever haha but it was £5 from wish and really massive and soft haha.

Aww elephant sounds super cute. I've not bought a thing yet, still can't bring myself to even peek at baby clothes. I'm hoping once I know gender I'll be a little more forth coming in planning and enjoying pregnancy/soon to be baby. symptoms wise they have almost most gone. Boobs don't really hurt anymore, haven't for a while now, still have tender nipples though. Nausea was pretty none existent for me anyway, but the vomiting is still hit and miss. Can go a couple of days with vomiting but then it'll suddenly reappear. My pregnancy acne is sooo bad though :( I bet you are felling flutters, where you in tune with your ov pains etc? They say the more in tune your are with what happens down there then the more likely you'll feel flutters earlier. I've said for a while I think I can feel baby, especially when the flutters are low down and central, I've never felt wind down there before.

I bought a Doppler last week. Didn't expect to hear baby but I've managed to pick up the heart beat each time, though sometimes only for short periods as baby moves out the way and hides lol. But it's been reassuring.

View attachment 82717 Hi! I’m due on the 3rd of June :pink:

I’m 15 weeks tomorrow, I’ve got my 20 week scan on the 18th January! So excited as it’s my first baby and hoping we’ll be able to find out the sex that day! It all doesnt seem very real yet, even though you can definitely tell by looking at my belly. Hoping once Christmas is over and I have the next scan it’ll really start to feel real!!

I chose not to have any screenings done just from speaking to friends I decided I didn’t want to know. So fingers crossed everything is fine :eh:

Here’s my scan at 13 weeks xx

Aww cute picture :) I'll add you to the front page.

Totally get you not wanting to know re: screening. It's a personal choice, I think for me it gave me the opportunity to prepare should the results have come back not favourable. It wouldnt have change my mind in terms of continuing with pregnancy though.

I think the next lot of scans will roll round really quickly thanks to Christmas and new year period. And fingers crossed all babies will flash the goods lol xxx

Aww elephant sounds super cute. I've not bought a thing yet, still can't bring myself to even peek at baby clothes. I'm hoping once I know gender I'll be a little more forth coming in planning and enjoying pregnancy/soon to be baby. symptoms wise they have almost most gone. Boobs don't really hurt anymore, haven't for a while now, still have tender nipples though. Nausea was pretty none existent for me anyway, but the vomiting is still hit and miss. Can go a couple of days with vomiting but then it'll suddenly reappear. My pregnancy acne is sooo bad though :( I bet you are felling flutters, where you in tune with your ov pains etc? They say the more in tune your are with what happens down there then the more likely you'll feel flutters earlier. I've said for a while I think I can feel baby, especially when the flutters are low down and central, I've never felt wind down there before.

I bought a Doppler last week. Didn't expect to hear baby but I've managed to pick up the heart beat each time, though sometimes only for short periods as baby moves out the way and hides lol. But it's been reassuring.

I’m exactly the same as you, all your symptoms you listed are the same as mine they’ve pretty much gone! My sickness goes then sometimes a few days later it’s back but not a lot. I’ve also got really bad acne which is soo annoying:mad:

I don’t think I’ve felt the baby yet but get slight twinges in my sides at times. I’ve read if you’ve had a baby your more likely to feel them earlier? I’m just hoping when it happens I know! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back