***** July Testing Thread *****

Hi,

if AF hasn't arrived I am going to test at CD 30 on 10th July :dust:

Can I be down for the 17th please? That'll be CD27 and I usually have a 26 day cycle! :D

I'm going to go for a test at the end of July...few days before AF but you never know! Timtam please could you put me down for the 31st? Thanks. Fingers crossed for everyone! xx

im totally slow when it comes to cycle days etc, but mc'd 25th of May and had 1st period on June 27th. so should i be testing around 30th/31st? If i'm close, stick me in =) good luck to all the ladies still in the running xx

Hi TimTam you obviously brought me luck as I've got my BFP!!!!! Yay! I hope you all get yours too this month baby dust! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

13th for me please unless the Witch gets me first!

From Tapatalk

Arrived yesterday in time

I'm out now xx good luck everybody xxx

Sorry about the delay ladies, been busy last few days with tidying up and house viewings so just catching up...

Huge congratulations to Naomip!! Wishing you a lovely 9 months of bumpdom! :) :) :)

Updated everyone's dates and big :hugs: for Blanco and Scn, sorry the horrid witch turned up.

Belated Happy Anniversary to Blanco for yesterday too!

Good luck everyone else testing!

Thanks timtam. Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Hi
Could you please change me from the 26th to the 20th? thanks :) 2ww here I come.

Hi, we had the ET on sat and the hospt have told us to test on the 17th post our ICSI IVF cycle. Can you please change my testing date
Thanking you x

This is a great idea, I'll look forward to being part of the August one, BD to the July ! x

Sorry Hun but I'm due 14th if I go by 26 days x

Sorry to hear that Sarah, fingers crossed for next time x

I'm out.....................blessed witch................

:(

I'm sorry to hear that cazza.

Wow MelC - congratulations! x

Oh my goodness I've actually got my BFP on my own testing thread!! Really hope this one sticks!

Last edited:

a5esa2ag.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27