***** July Testing Thread *****

Hiya timtam. Still no sign of af for me and thinking mc has messed up my cycle, so perhaps take me off this thread? If af shows before the end of July ill update you. Xxx

Have you tested again Naomi? Any chance it could be a late bfp? Hope you're ok? X x x

Hi Naomi! Hope you're doing well.
I tested just over a week ago and it was a bfn. Have decided if af hasn't shown by Thursday i will test then to make sure, as i have a few things going on over the weekend so need to know alcohol wise!
Have zero symptoms though so not feeling too hopeful. xxx

Witch got me today so fingers crossed for next cycle. Big Congratulations to the ladies with BFPs this month :) and baby dust for everyone trying again next cycle :dust:

Hi Naomi! Hope you're doing well.
I tested just over a week ago and it was a bfn. Have decided if af hasn't shown by Thursday i will test then to make sure, as i have a few things going on over the weekend so need to know alcohol wise!
Have zero symptoms though so not feeling too hopeful. xxx[/

I'm good thanks hun. Fingers crossed you get a bfp on thurs x x x

Congrats again Lynne.

Sorry to those with the flippin nasty witch! Xx

Sorry I've been a bit slack on here recently, been shattered!

Im out too :(
So sorry hun :hugs: xxx

Erm bfp for me!!

Baby dust to u all,
Xxx
Amaaaaazing news hun!!! :) Congrats! yay! Xxxx

I see Naomi88 has a preggo ticker too! Congratulations! :)

Well I guess that concludes the July thread ladies!!! Wishing all the August ladies tonz of :dust: x

Vic30 did you test??x

X

Last edited:
Yes I did, bfn today at 12dpo, period due Sunday. Unlikely I'm pregnant but I guess I'm not out yet! I think I was being optimistic with the 31st July but I wanted to be included ;)

Congrats Naomi88 if I didn't say it elsewhere! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back